soupjuice is offline New Member

help with reaction to shot please!!

Ok so I am currently 4 weeks into my 2nd cycle, Ive been running 1.5ml of test E for my first cycle and the first week of my second unfortuantely i needed a new source which ended up providing me with Test Hyp (which from what I hear is a great product and it is from a great lab)

The Test Hyp is mixed with almond oil. Since I started injecting this at the same rate 1.5ml twice a week (note all shots go back and forth between shoulders) I was getting pain 2 days after each shot to the point my arm was almost dead, with some redness that spreads almost to my bicep,and will last almost a full week!

I use 1" pins 21 1/2 gauge or 22 gauge if I recall correctly. these were always fine with test E, but now my left arm doesnt seem to react badly to the new test hyp after 3 weeks but my right arm still gets alot of pain and now has a lump, I have had a lump before and massaged it away with a warm pad, that doesnt seem to be helping this time... I have no fever so just want to know if this is all just part of the game or if i might have an infection this time?

P.S I dont have any allergies so reaction to the Almond oil not likely (I hope) and the lump appears to have formed below the site of injection by about an inch or so...

any help would be great I know this is a very knowledgeable site as I have been creeping it since my first cycle.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by soupjuice; 06-03-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You mean test cyp?

no.... test heptylate

stpete is offline Banned
    Never heard of test hyp but if it were me i'd discontinue usage of this product. Not normal at all, and now that you have a lump it sounds like an infection to me. Sorry, but that's just my .02

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Heptylate is the same thing as Enanthate . They both contain 7 carbons and the terms can be used interchangeably.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 06-03-2011 at 01:23 PM.

ya im not a scientist I only know what I have read, and ive seen the great debate between the 2 and have seen numerous arguments for the 7 carbons so I wont disagree, the only thing anyone who has used it has been able to say about it that seems pretty straight across the board is that Hyptylate seems to have less water retention.

I still dont know why if it were the same as test E why I would all of a sudden be getting this reaction that last about a week .. more like 5 days because it takes 2 days before any sign of pain shows up then gets bad then subsides by the day of the next shot...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would use a 25g needle and rotate injections spots

27300man is offline Associate Member
    I would drop it and source out some test E. It might be the same but obviously you don't react to it the same. Google is your friend brah!

clutchking403 is offline Junior Member
    25 g 5/8 for the delts is what I use. Works like a drea

Thread Information