Lift to live is offline Junior Member

Starting first cycle.. please critique pics included

Starting my first cycle on June 13th.

Stats

Age - 25
    Weight 190
    height 5-10
    BF - 12%

I've been training since 17 years of age, I competed once at 19. Since then I have wanted to cycle but wanted to mature and let my body fully develop.
    Would like to compete again in about a year and a half.

Here is the proposed cycle.

Test Enth Week 1-12 500mg
    Dbol weeks 1-4 30mg a day.
    HCG 250iu 2x a week up until PCT.
    PCT I will be following Swiftos protocol.
    Aromasin on hand for ERSE.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/photo3jy.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/photo2bui.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/photo1wt.jpg/

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Looks pretty good bro. I don't know much and HCG so I can't really say anything on that. My first cycle was Test Cyp and Dbol and I loved it. So I think you'll probably be pretty happy with those results. Some people are going to tell you to just do Test only the first time around, but whatever. Just be careful and pay attention to your body. If you feel some sides then take care of them.

You should look into Masteron as well. Since you're as cut as you are you might find it pretty useful. Its generally for < 10% bf but judging by the pictures I think you'd see some pretty good results. Plus, with the Masteron it on its own helps combat estrogen so it's very good at keeping away the gyno sides.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You look lower that 12% to me.

Cycle looks good, most guys would recomend to run test alone for the first one. If you experience any sides you won't know if it's the test or dbol . But dbol at that dose is smart and should not produce any sides. I like to use the AI while on the cycle to prevent gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by markiejw View Post
    Looks pretty good bro. I don't know much and HCG so I can't really say anything on that. My first cycle was Test Cyp and Dbol and I loved it. So I think you'll probably be pretty happy with those results. Some people are going to tell you to just do Test only the first time around, but whatever. Just be careful and pay attention to your body. If you feel some sides then take care of them.

You should look into Masteron as well. Since you're as cut as you are you might find it pretty useful. Its generally for < 10% bf but judging by the pictures I think you'd see some pretty good results. Plus, with the Masteron it on its own helps combat estrogen so it's very good at keeping away the gyno sides.
    Uh.............masteron is not enough to prevent gyno, and for the first one don't need to be running three compounds. Test and dbol is good enough. Test alone will do a good job.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    looks sick brother, you look better then most peoples after cycle pics lol.

Wish i had those genes

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    looks sick brother, you look better then most peoples after cycle pics lol.

Wish i had those genes
    Genes? Maybe he earned that body? Diet and cardio could get you that body.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Yea you look good for not running a cycle, you'll be a beast after.
    Personally, for me. I'd run the HCG from week 6 (unless you see atrophy before) till 12 at 300iu e3d or 500iu e5d. I just don't like running hcg too long for possible risk of desensitizing. Everything looks good though.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Genes? Maybe he earned that body? Diet and cardio could get you that body.
    He is my good friend lol and my training partner.. giving him a friendly bump!!

Oh and he has 10 years on me to .. "younger" that helps him... im a old man
    Last edited by slimshady01; 06-03-2011 at 08:29 PM.

He is my good friend lol and my training partner.. giving him a friendly bump!!
    Oh......well I feel stupid.

Uh.............masteron is not enough to prevent gyno, and for the first one don't need to be running three compounds. Test and dbol is good enough. Test alone will do a good job.
    Wrong...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...one-Propionate)
    Masteron is derived from DHT, could be used as an anti-estrogenic drug, clearly it doesn’t convert to estrogen and actually works to reduce it in your body...

Oh......well I feel stupid.
    lol you had no idea.. Im exited for him, I think he is going to do well. His dad who is 50 has competed from the early days all the way into his fourtys and taken many 1st place titles.

So he wants to follow in his old mans steps and hopefully do as well as he did.

He will be saving mast tren etc for later cycles.

If he competes in a year in a half I can see a tren mast test cycle in his future.

aussie3105 is offline New Member

Why would anyone take any advice from you if that is you in your avatar clearly you havent done many cycles or done them properly wheres the gains mate???

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie3105 View Post
    Why would anyone take any advice from you if that is you in your avatar clearly you havent done many cycles or done them properly wheres the gains mate???
    Lol, this post gave me a smile

Quote Originally Posted by aussie3105 View Post
    ouch! I think I'm going to go cry a little now....

Now... I'm not claiming to be Mr. Huge over here. I have, on my first cycle, gained 15lbs, held on to a 6% BF, and increased my bench almost 40 lbs. So, I'd like to think in one cycle I saw some pretty good gains. With that being said, just because I'm not Mr. Universe doesn't mean I don't know at least a little about gear. Hell, I don't even claim to know a lot, I have however spent a great deal of time reading on Masteron because thats the plan for my next cycle. And considering that Test and DBol were my first cycle, which likewise, I spent a great deal of time researching before I started it, I know a little bit about them.

Why don't you put a personal picture in your avatar? I don't mean go find some picture of your ideal fella, I mean a real picture, of you. Of course, we'll never know if it's you and since you're so strong running your mouth behind that computer I bet you're just full of integrity.

clutchking403 is offline Junior Member
    Yah sick bro I'm gonna follow this one

Thanks for feedback so far guys keep it coming. Don't have pics of wheels I know but if u see weakness areas let me know that is gonna be a big focus over the next year.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift to live View Post
    Thanks for feedback so far guys keep it coming. Don't have pics of wheels I know but if u see weakness areas let me know that is gonna be a big focus over the next year.
    Dude, guys like you make me sick...(joke) I'm Mirin. Kudo's for extreme determination in getting your body way ahead of most guys before starting their first cycle. Actually If my body had of looked like yours does now I probably would never have cycled. I need a workout partner like you to motivate me more. My friend who looks exactly like me has cycled 3 times so far and still I don't look, ur um I mean still he doesn't look that good. that's just sad..... I feel like such a lightweight. I'm going to my room and pout!
    Last edited by Shol'va; 06-03-2011 at 10:34 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Look good bro.But you will grow like a weed on the test.I would wait a couple of cycles.Then hit the Dbol .Get the most out of your 1st couple of cycles with test.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Look good bro.But you will grow like a weed on the test.I would wait a couple of cycles.Then hit the Dbol.Get the most out of your 1st couple of cycles with test.
    I got him the dbol because i remember my first cycle of test only i got pissed waiting for the test to kick in. I figured if he has sides in the first month, after he is off the bdol if the sides disappear he will know what was the cause.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Test and dbol is a great combo

Hey guys do you have any suggestions on diet while running. Planning to carb cycle but still open to suggestions.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift to live View Post
    Hey guys do you have any suggestions on diet while running. Planning to carb cycle but still open to suggestions.
    funk dat, eat big, get huge, cut later.......................

I think he doing 400 carbs on training days and thinking of lowering them on off days.

hes lean, when he adds test, he will be much more hungry than he is now. nothing wrong with 400 carbs ED on bulk cycle. thats only 1600 cals, where is he gonna get the other 3k he needs? dont say protein, 400 is hard to do, without too many shakes. and even then your only 2/3 of the way there.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 06-04-2011 at 10:33 AM.

How many cals on a bulk would you put him at on this bulk based on his stats ?

Thanks det oak

im not great with the whole diet thing, need to go to diet fourm to get exacts. most people grow well on 4-5k cals. I personally go on see food diet when i bulk, see it, eat it.

your metab goes through the roof on test, I find it VERY hard to put on ANY fat while on a healthy dose of T.

40/40/20 is not a bad bulker.

here is what i see most often with newbies first cycle, including myself on my first cycle. they eat too clean, put on 12-14lbs and then piss out 8-10 lbs of water in PCT. now they are left with 4, wishing they would have hit up mongolian BBQ E3D and put on an extra 6 lbs or so................

another point worth mentioning, is the more you gain, the more you have to eat just to maintain, the bigger the motor, the more gas it needs.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 06-04-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    funk dat, eat big, get huge, cut later.......................
    I like this guy's style..

I was planning on keeping around 4k and having two big cheats per week on leg and back day anyways but you hit it right on the spot oak about being nervous of getting fat. Thanks for easing my brain bc I wasn't even sure about that before now. Blame shady for convincing me to eat clean year round he brainwashed me.

sounds like you know what your doing brudda, good luck on your cycle, enjoy. just remember to keep that diet up a month or 2 past PCT, your going to be VERY catabolic in PCT. might be a good idea to look into peps, and get something going near the end of your cycle to help maintain those gains.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 06-04-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Peps? What's that

peptides.

my suggestion would be like 10-12 weeks of GHRH/GHRP 3x a day. this will stimulate GH production, GH stimulates T synthesis too, and its anabolic .

some guys like Igf-1, but gotta be careful with that stuff.

here is a graph of what it does to GH levels, in comparison to the real thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Starting first cycle.. please critique pics included-hgh-growth-hormone.jpg  
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 06-04-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I would run GHRP for longer than just 12wks. maybe closer to 16-20+
    I've been on ghrp/cjc combo since jan. I'm liking it thus far, life saver in pct

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    I would run GHRP for longer than just 12wks. maybe closer to 16-20+
    I've been on ghrp/cjc combo since jan. I'm liking it thus far, life saver in pct
    only said 10-12 weeks cause after that there is some down reg, but its still works after that, honestly you can run it as long as you wish. and yes it is very important to run the combo, GHRP by itself is almost useless IMHO.

Oh explain This,

Lift to live had his test lvls taken before his cycle June 13th to get a baseline.

His doc called him in after the results and said his total test was only 306???? They also said if he was 7 points lower they could treat him with trt..

How does one hold so much mass with such low test. Me and him both thought he was going to have very high test levels.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh explain This,

Lift to live had his test lvls taken before his cycle June 13th to get a baseline.

His doc called him in after the results and said his total test was only 306???? They also said if he was 7 points lower they could treat him with trt..

How does one hold so much mass with such low test. Me and him both thought he was going to have very high test levels.
    Genetics bro.... yeah it can suck when it's not YOU who has the advantage. 300 to one person is not 300 to another. Thats why they say no reason to do a first cycle at 500, 600+ mg. 300 is good to see how your body reacts. Some people will get GREAT gains from only 300, some need 700.

I have a buddy I worked out with for years. We would hardly ever work legs. Genetically I have always had good legs/calves. He on the other hand always had chicken legs. Even now that he squats, press and everything his legs are not big. Mine look very good after only working them for a few weeks. Now only if I didnt wait until I was 45 to get back into it and knew then what I know now 20 years ago.

If he can grow with 300 total test, he going to be a monster when his test is in the 2k lol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If he can grow with 300 total test, he going to be a monster when his test is in the 2k lol.
    Well considering that make sure his first cycle is not stupid high cycle so his estrogen doesn't not get out of hand and he ends up with gyno. Wouldn't want to ruin all his hard work with gyno surgery scars.

Yeah he has the aromasin on hand if needed as well as nolva and letro.

Valeron is offline New Member
    can't open pictures?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information