l33tnasty is offline New Member

First cycle and a lot of newbie questions

Hi everybody.

I've been reading a lot of forums, FAQ's and website articles, and I still keep having questions about this.

Please bear with me, if some of my questions seems stupid - but some of them have already been answered, but the quality and opinions of the answers seem to depend on who answers them.

I'm starting my first cycle.
    I've bought:
    Testobolin (Testosterone Enanthate ) 2x10 ampoules of 1 ml (250mg/ml).
    Nandrobol (Nandrolone Decanoate BP 300mg) 2x10ml
    Anazole (Anastrozole Tablets 1mg) 2x30 tablets.

And for my PCT I've got HCG labeled Chorionic Gonadotrophin Injection I.P. and another label says HCG 5000 I.U.

Asking the guy I bought this from got me absolutely nowhere.

I wish to do a 10 week cycle.
    What I was thinking was:

1-10w 500mg test (2 ampoules a week?)
    1-10w 600mg deca (2 ml a week as far as I can understand?)
    1-10w ½-1 tablet each day of anazole

Does this seem reasonable?

And 20 days after last test I would take the HCG - first question; how should I administer the PCT? Taking the whole deal in one injection doesn't seem logical, so I was thinking doing this in two shots?

Some say I shouldn't mix test and deca in the same syringe - any opinions?

My initial thought was to take the test and deca monday and thursday. Do I have anough days between?

Thank you.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

Stats help the members to help you....please post:
    height
    BF
    training

ENJOY~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    like slimmerme said we need stats
    But to answer a few questions. Yes you can mix things in the same syringe. Also for your first cycle you shouldnt be mixing things.
    Also you dont have a real pct set up. HCG doesnt cut it. Read the pct section here.

Thank you for your replies.

My stats are:
    29 years old
    114 kg / 251 pounds
    192cm / 6'3.5
    21% bodyfat
    3 fullbody workouts every week.

@gixxerboy1
    When you say I shouldn't be mixing things, do you mean generally or just in the syringe?
    I'll have a look at the PCT section and I'll probably return with a question or two afterwards.

I have a question: Could you postpone this cycle for a little bit and get your BF down some? It sure would help a lot with your results. And the best way to do that would be to come on over to the Diet Question forum so the gurus can get you a bit leaner before starting. Any thoughts?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

@SlimmerMe
    I already have - I've just lost about 35kg.
    I'm open for the thought of postponing it for a while - would I get 'fatter' if I started it?
    I'm struggling with loosing more weight - although following through with my diet, it seems very difficult loosing more weight (lost 2kg over the past three weeks).
    But again, still open for postponing it. And it seems I haven't got what I need for my PCT anyways.

Congrats on losing 35kg!

From what I understand there are just more sides with higher BF and one of them is gyno which I am sure you do not want to happen. I can honestly tell you that if you come to the Diet forum the guys there will get you leaner so your cycle will have a much higher impact on you. Perhaps come on over and post what you are eating. Hey! If I had to go there then so does everyone else!!!
    Author Unknown

I'll try post a topic in the diet category.

But I'd still appreciate some comments on my cycle - other than my PCT - if you have any?

^^^ hope to see you there.....

the guys will chime in on the cycle advice.
    Author Unknown

bparks19 is offline New Member
    Correct me if im wrong guys but isnt it a bad idea to run more deca than test?

@bparks19

I was hoping to get information on that as well - as I wrote in my initial post, there's a lot of opinions on that and I'm assuming that it might depend on what you use?
    Well, I'm hoping on some more comments on this.

another thing I have heard is: for a first cycle, test only plus PCT. Keep it simple.

Hope you get some input. GOOD LUCK!
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by l33tnasty View Post
    @bparks19

I was hoping to get information on that as well - as I wrote in my initial post, there's a lot of opinions on that and I'm assuming that it might depend on what you use?
    Well, I'm hoping on some more comments on this.
    Yea man for your first cycle i would def. keep it to just test plain and simple you will get great gains off that. Also if u stack deca and test and get bad sides you wont know which supp. gave you the side effects. save the deca and use it for your next cycle itll still be there

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    at your BF 350-500mg of test is all you need, and you better use that AI......................

and why are you doing full body workouts???? sounds like you need to slow down and put this off a lil, or go to CF gym............................

@the-det-oak
    Two comments thinking I should run test only is promising.
    But I've seen in other threads that I shouldn't ret test alone - is this advice based on the posters stats, then - like it seems in this case?
    I'm doing full body workouts as split pograms takes too much of my time. But I'm open for any advice or ideas?
    For the AI, would half a tablet a day really cut it? Or should I take a whole tablet every day?

.5mg ED should be enough adex, but honestly i think your wasting your time, if you dont have enough time to work out properly. full body workouts, IMO, are not meant to gain weight on. and if this is a cutting cycle, i don't know if test is necessary. it wont hurt, but all it really does on a cutting cycle is allow you to keep the LBM you have while on a calorie restricted diet.

@the-det-oak
    It's not meant to be a cutting cycle. After loosing a lot of weight, a lot of my size has vanished and I 'miss' it. My arms and my chest seems very small - I was hoping to gain some size 'the right places' meaning a bigger chest and bigger arms.
    This is the first time I've heard that 3 fullbody workouts a week is a bad choice - I've been corrected for some of my exercises, though.

when trying to gain, if intensity is high, working a group more than every 5-7 days is just not necessary, you wont give the muscles time to grow................you dont get big in the gym, you get big at home, eating and sleeping.

So what you are saying is that I'm not going to gain anything doing test? That I'm wasting time and money, doing this?

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah, you need to that bf down to around 12%. Get a solid diet and workout together and try different routines till you find one that's best for you. But still, changing up routines from time to time will help you as well. You can a lot in the workout section as well. Maybe post up your current routine there and read other peoples workouts as well. Once you've done all that and you feel comfortable w/your diet and it's something you can stick to, then you can start thinking about steroids .
    As mentioned, test only is your best bet. And you have the amount and injection frequency right. you don't however have proper PCT as HCG is not used for PCT. It's used during cycle if needed. Research HCG, Clomid and Nolva. Those two compounds are best for PCT in your case.
    Good luck.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bparks19 View Post
    Correct me if im wrong guys but isnt it a bad idea to run more deca than test?
    Don't know where this came from. You can use more deca than test, just don't want to use deca without test.

That's a lot of weight I need to loose before I should consider running this cycle...
    Well, I guess I should pack it away for a couple of months, then.

Thank you for all your input, then.

^^^ exactly hence learning to eat better will do the trick. I will post up a great pancake recipe for you in your diet thread.
    Author Unknown

hoyle21 is offline Junior Member
    I wish a persons "goal" would be asked along with stats before advice is given. Depending on what he is trying to do his BF% might not matter at this point.

Would anybody tell Ndamukong Suh he is too fat for a cycle? Just something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Don't know where this came from. You can use more deca than test, just don't want to use deca without test.
    I was always told it was safer to run more test than deca guess maybe it was just a personal preference

Thread Information