Rictor33 is offline Associate Member

swollen glute from test-e inj

Any tips on how to get this down, I took 500 mg in 2ccs in my left glute of zencall test-e 250 and I am hurtin. My ass is mad swollen and I have to sit on the other cheek, **** is annoying.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    just run and do some squats to help disperse the oil. in the future you might want to rethink puttin 2cc's in 1 cheek.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    heating pad on the area. is the area red and warm to the touch? if so sounds like u have an infection. also from now on here a re few tips to making injections go a little smoother.
    1)do the injeciton after u get out of the shower( this way the muscle is warm and relaxed from the hot water).
    2)after pulling the juice into the syringe heat the oil under running hot water. this will thin the oil out and make is disperse into the muscle easier.
    3)and go to www.spotinjections.com to make sure u are hitting the correct part of the glute muscle

hope this helps bro

houseofpain is offline Banned
    heat to disperse the oil, never cold. squats work as well.

I dont know if I could do squats right now, I am having trouble climbing a flight of stairs.

area is not red, but it is very swollen and very uncomfortable. No way it could be an infection. The size of my left cheek is 1.5x the right on right now on the 3rd day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    area is not red, but it is very swollen and very uncomfortable. No way it could be an infection. The size of my left cheek is 1.5x the right on right now on the 3rd day.

is it warm to the touch? dont rule out an infection.... especially if it is that sisze bro. and why do u say there is no way it could be an infection?

REV
    REV is offline New Member
    Don't rule out an infection.
    But it's not uncommon to get heeps of swelling from test e, my leg sweels up quite abit and I have to limp around the place, feels like a bad bruise.
    Working out the muscle helps heeps, the first few reps are painful and uncomfortable, but you just gotta stretch it out slowly then you can just train it at full intensitiy and it realy does wonders. You just gotta remember that its not an injury and push it.
    Also an anti inflametory will help heeps, does wonders for me, just take one after you inject, you will definetly get less swelling. And it gets better over time, your body gets use to it.

dont know if i want to take anti inflamatories because I am also on dbol and don't want liver stress. What do you guys think?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Also, rubbing the area vigoursly for about 10-15 minutes afterwards will help to dissipate the oil.

lol "heeps" I have alot of family near Sydney and they all say "heaps". I think thats pretty funny, but kinda corny. Of course us idiotic Americans say things like "mad"

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    Just be glad it's in your glute and not your leg. I shot 500mg of test e about 2 weeks ago into my right quad and I couldn't walk for a week. My whole leg was swollen as hell and I was freakin out. After a week it went away and all is good, I still don't know what the hell happened cause when I shoot 2ccs now I never really have pain. Just stick it out for a couple more days and it will be alright!

It's horrible, it hurts to the point that when I drive I have trouble concentrating on the road because the pain is unbearable when I make right turns. I almost hit some chick head-on tonight because I was grimmacing so bad I had my eyes closed after making a right. By the way, I took the highest-tech anti-inflamatory (my dad just had shoulder surgery) like voxx or something along those lines. Hopefully it will fix this ****.

tydavis6406 is offline New Member
    did you use a dull needle? or injected the oil too fast? if you used a dull needle you may have an inflammitory which needs to either be massaged out, or drained. that happened to my buddy, but all he did was massage it for a while. is it like a bump in ur cheek?

tydavis6406 is offline New Member
    try lunges as well as squats

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member

I dont know about that

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    heat to disperse the oil, never cold. squats work as well.

For a while i also was using a heating pad but was finding no releif. I thought the heat would help dispurse the oil , and it probably did .

The heat probably did help move the oil into the body but i think the heat may have also caused more inflamation due to the heat making the blood flow more due to the trama from the syring.

Now i just rub the hell out of the injection site for around 5 minuts to dispurse the oil as much as posable and then ice it down a little with an ice pack to reduce the swelling from the trauma from the syring. It seems to work better for me although i do have some pain once in a while. not as much as i did when i used the heating pad though.

Thats just me though.

Good luck with what ever you choose to do.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Any tips on how to get this down, I took 500 mg in 2ccs in my left glute of zencall test-e 250 and I am hurtin. My ass is mad swollen and I have to sit on the other cheek, **** is annoying.
    This is what happens to me everytime I get a glute shot.. This includes penicillin shots from doctors...

Take the same amount in put in my quads and nothing, no pain, no swelling, no nothing, go figure. I think we all have muscles that hate injections, and others that tollerate it well. Maybe try another location and see if that works better for you.

did some squats today, feels a little better, but the bulge in my left glute is still there and it' still painfull to put weight on it. I have tried heating it, massaging it (ouch) and now doing squats and it's still there, but not as painful as before. It's funny how squats didn't really hurt me much, even when I put on really low weight and did "ass-to-the-grass" squats. Maybe I will ice it and see what happens?!

is the area warm to the touch and red?

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    icy hot

tried flex-all 454, didnt mention I also took anti-inflamatories as well. It's not red or warm to the touch, there is just an annoying bulge in my left glute. Icing it just made it freeze up and made it hard as hell to walk. I am hoping this thing will go away.

and no it's not about to stop my cycle

just tried some icy-hot, **** is pretty good.

REV
    Try your delts next time, then stright after the shot do ya sholder excercise.
    At least you will be able to walk and sit hehe.
    As long as you don't have to lift things off shelves for a living it might be more berable.

i really cant run, thats one thing that really sucks. Ever since I took my shots on monday I haven't been able to run. I guess I might have injected too fast when I pinned. Either way, I am still trying everything to get this **** to go away and nothing seems to work very well.

REV
    i really cant run, thats one thing that really sucks. Ever since I took my shots on monday I haven't been able to run. I guess I might have injected too fast when I pinned. Either way, I am still trying everything to get this **** to go away and nothing seems to work very well.
    I know how you feel there, I have been injecting test e into my leg and only just now after 6 weeks on it have I been able to run once a week, the other times I just limp around the place.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU HAVE BRO, AND THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD DO IT

Test E hurts sometimes if there is too much alcohol in it, and at that high dosage it definitely hurts. So, what you wanna do is put 1 cc in two syringes each and shoot in each cheek, and use a 1.5" needle. This will be much better than 2 cc in one glute, as it forms a lump.

Heating the syringe under hot water helps a little, but its better if you rub heating cream over the cheeks for two days after the shot.

what size pin u using bro? a 1 1/2 in needle?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Massaging the area before and after the injection works the best for me..
    Good luck bro.

this **** seems to show no signs of slowing down. Went out last night and couldnt resist drinking, woke up this morning and it got bigger from what I see. they are 1 1/2 " pins (23g). I continue to apply icy-hot and flexall OWWW as a matter of fact some got on my front part WHICH BURNS LIKE HELL. So this is completely normal for an idiot like me who puts two glute shots in the same day in the same area? For some odd reason I was stupid enough to mention it to a lady-friend of mine who now thinks it's funny to poke at it and cause me extreme pain. I just hope this swelling will go down some time soon, it's getting to the point where it's really bothering me. Next time around il be smarter Any other ideas?

it's finally better, still hurts a lil, but the swelling has dispersed.

vlad878 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33 View Post
    It's horrible, it hurts to the point that when I drive I have trouble concentrating on the road because the pain is unbearable when I make right turns. I almost hit some chick head-on tonight because I was grimmacing so bad I had my eyes closed after making a right. By the way, I took the highest-tech anti-inflamatory (my dad just had shoulder surgery) like voxx or something along those lines. Hopefully it will fix this ****.
    x2 im having this problem right now getting in and out of my car is hard and im limping everywhere i go the ****ed up thing is this happened last week too when i shot my other glute with 2ml of test e 300 but not as painful or swollen as this glute it hurts to sit down and i have to sleep on my belly i cant wait for this to go away so i can get back to lifting in the gym and doing cardio

i will only do delt/trap/chest shots from now on glutes are too much trouble when they get swollen and are painful as hell because you have to sit on them

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad878 View Post
    x2 im having this problem right now getting in and out of my car is hard and im limping everywhere i go the ****ed up thing is this happened last week too when i shot my other glute with 2ml of test e 300 but not as painful or swollen as this glute it hurts to sit down and i have to sleep on my belly i cant wait for this to go away so i can get back to lifting in the gym and doing cardio

i will only do delt/trap/chest shots from now on glutes are too much trouble when they get swollen and are painful as hell because you have to sit on them
    I dont think he will see your response. This is a 7 year old thread

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK first off. Pvssy!!!!
    Now that is out of the way. lol How long did it take you to inject. I post this over and over. 2cc should take 2 minutes or more. If not you are BLASTING the juice into a tender virgin muscle and what do you expect to happen except to bruise it? Take your time. 30 seconds or less = 3+ days of pain. 2+ minutes = zero days of pain. You do the math.

SH*T!!! another OLD post.

vlad878 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK first off. Pvssy!!!!
    Now that is out of the way. lol How long did it take you to inject. I post this over and over. 2cc should take 2 minutes or more. If not you are BLASTING the juice into a tender virgin muscle and what do you expect to happen except to bruise it? Take your time. 30 seconds or less = 3+ days of pain. 2+ minutes = zero days of pain. You do the math.

SH*T!!! another OLD post.
    not if its ug gear high mg gear usually has high ba/bb that makes your muscles swell up alot compared to hg gear

Thread Information