Back2Big is offline New Member

Police and juice

I live here in the midwest and I can tell you with certain knowledge that Fed agents and Police use as much as the "General" Public. I was at a amateur Body building show 2 weeks ago and a guy I have known for 11yrs competed and took second place to another officer of the law. These guys were shredded. The first guy I know uses cause I know where he gets them. The second I suppose it could be debated cause I have NO first hand knowlege BUT MAN he was huge and RIPPED. I have NO PROBLEM with this and Im sure this is not groundbreaking news. I was just upset that a local guy got busted with a good size stash and here I know for fact that Officers use it also. Are other states busting on a regular basis? It has been along time around here.

cfisher is offline Junior Member
    Have not heard of any busts here in the south. The drug problem is way out of control down here. The local, state, and feds have more than their hands full with the trafficing of narcotics. Its not like guys are commiting crimes to get a steroid fix lol. And "MOST" of us use our gear responsibly and try to stay discreet.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    What's so surprising? You don't think there are cops with less than honorable morals? Pfft.....

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markiejw View Post
    What's so surprising? You don't think there are cops with less than honorable morals? Pfft.....
    I don't see how juicing is having less than honorable morals... even if you're a cop. Hell, it gives them an advantage in their field too. I understand how it can seem hypocritical for a lawman to bust someone for something he's using... and honestly it is. BUT, it's the same thing as you telling your children to stay away from drugs or not to drive buzzed when you know damn well you've done it yourself. We all have a little hypocrisy in us... it's human nature. They're paid to uphold the law..... so that's what they do. I can promise you they speed on the way home too after giving someone a ticket for the same thing. Such is life...

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I think he means morals as in they'll condemn something they themselves do.
    I've seen it before though. Kinda shitty but they're just doing their job. If they could, I'm sure 50% of them would give the guys a pass.

clutchking403 is offline Junior Member
    **** the police.. i ****in hate em

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by markiejw View Post
    First of all what is immoral about using juice? Second of all, those law enforcement agents (local and federal) are often times dealing with the scum of the earth and I fully support them using whatever is necessary to have a physical advantage over the bad guys they're busting.

OP, as far as steroids go, if you're not trafficing, selling, driving around with them or using them in public places (IE your gym), you're probably never going to get caught. You're hearing about a bunch of busts, because you're either looking for those stories or the media is doing it to get you to read their newspaper or watch their brand of news.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if he is do aas.He is less likely to mess with you about it.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    First of all what is immoral about using juice? Second of all, those law enforcement agents (local and federal) are often times dealing with the scum of the earth and I fully support them using whatever is necessary to have a physical advantage over the bad guys they're busting.

OP, as far as steroids go, if you're not trafficing, selling, driving around with them or using them in public places (IE your gym), you're probably never going to get caught. You're hearing about a bunch of busts, because you're either looking for those stories or the media is doing it to get you to read their newspaper or watch their brand of news.

you dont find it wrong that these cops break the laws they are expected to enforce?

Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    you dont find it wrong that these cops break the laws they are expected to enforce?
    Well, first I think the law is bullshit. These cops though like any other man choose what laws they will follow and what laws they will break. But like I said, if it helps them be in shape to take a real bad guy down, then I'll look the other way when they do it. People give cops a bad rap way too often.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clutchking403 View Post
    **** the police.. i ****in hate em
    It wouldn't be because you feel they are a bunch of arrogant, conceited, pompous, self centered, spineless, gutless, worms now would it? Yeah I know, enough about their good points.....CBS CARES....

markiejw is offline Junior Member

I didn't say anything was immoral about using juice. I was implying that it is immoral for an officer, by typical standards, to do something that is illegal. They are SWORN to uphold the law. They don't get to pick and choose which laws they want to enforce and not enforce. I'm not trying to say they don't do that. I'm just saying they aren't [morally] supposed to do that. Maybe I should have used the word ethical or something, I dunno...
    Last edited by markiejw; 06-04-2011 at 01:00 AM.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Well, first I think the law is bullshit. These cops though like any other man choose what laws they will follow and what laws they will break. But like I said, if it helps them be in shape to take a real bad guy down, then I'll look the other way when they do it. People give cops a bad rap way too often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH9k8L3oDa4
    That link is to a 6 part video about the largest gang in america, watch it and tell me if u think they get a bad rap...for no reason

awms is offline Senior Member
    I know soooo many cops who run sauce. One of my good budies who I worked with for 4 years just became a cop last year and he has been running gear on and off for a few years now he said to me "Wouldnt you want to people protecting you to be stronger, faster, and smarter than the criminals they are protecting you from?" he has told me some scary stories!! One time him and his partner had to take down two massive jamican guys in a bad part of toronto...he told me the out guy was about 6"5 300lbs and he tried to pull a gun on them and they had to take the guy down and get his gun away from him and then chase the other guy down lol crazy crazy stuff! he said it was the scariest shit that has ever happend to him! those are the moments when you need to be stronger than the bad guy or your ****ed!

I also know some military guys from my gym who use...one of them I know really well and he told me its kinda hush hush but alot of guys use in the military and its well known. He uses from the same reason...he said it either me or the guy standing across from me with knife, and gun, and two hands...he has a point.

P.s my budy who is a cop is prob one of the best guys I know! the guy is a cop purely because he likes helping people! he has a 4 year honours degree in science he doesnt really need to be doing what he is doing but he love it! and says it makes him feel good at the end of the day so when it come to morals that bull shit!

Gucks is offline Member
    should move to ireland :P roids are legal to posses for personal use over here, and i only know of 2 guys who have ever been busted for dealing. 1 guy had 80k worth of gear and he got a €12k fine and no prison sentence. gotta love democracy!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    P.s my budy who is a cop is prob one of the best guys I know! the guy is a cop purely because he likes helping people! he has a 4 year honours degree in science he doesnt really need to be doing what he is doing but he love it! and says it makes him feel good at the end of the day so when it come to morals that bull shit!
    Hopefully he will stay one of the good one. I have known a few who where good and they say it's tough to stay that way. There is no encouragement not to be corrupt. If you know a bad cop and you rat on them it's you who will be punished for life, not the bad cop. The bad cops will move up the ranks just as fast as a good cop and most all of them the power trip eventually gets the best of them and they abuse their powers more and more.

Think about it, who can tell you to get out of the car, get in the car, stand up, sit down, lay down on the round ext without you having anything to say about it. It sucks because I think most go into with good intentions but it's hard not to turn bad. I have known more than one who quit before the turned.

I have been on the wrong end of the attitude more than once yes honestly for no reason. I was lucky each time and someone intervened who set the cop straight. Doesnt matter if you are guilty or not sometimes, if a cop says you are then you are. I have watched them lie with the best of them just to make something stick.

I dont know man...I live in canada and the cops here seem to get alot more respect than south of the border. In the states there seems to still be alot of racial stigma and race problems, abuse of power ect ect...here in canada you dont see nearly as much of that! Of course you get the odd bad apple but for the most part you dont hear about any of the crazy stuff that foes on in the states. All the cops I know here are solid guys! good hard working guys who for the most part want to make a diffrence...my nabor is rcmp here in canada which would be FBI in the U.S and he worked his way up without being corrupt....the guy has kids, hes a good husband, he active in his church, he cut my lawn one time just for the hell of it haha stand up guy!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH9k8L3oDa4
    That link is to a 6 part video about the largest gang in america, watch it and tell me if u think they get a bad rap...for no reason
    Great video's.
    I've personally had 2 incidents with police whey they were wrong and it was covered up. I was young at the time and wish i knew what i knew now.
    I personally dont know anyone that a cop has ever legitimately helped

I cant really talk much about the states but that seems a little harsh...Not all cops are bad thats like geting your ass kicked by a black guy and saying "I have never met a good black guy" lol Its niave to think that way! Most cops mean well but once and a while there are crazy cops that slip through the system.

You want corrupt? go to south america and you will see some bad cops! lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    I dont know man...I live in canada and the cops here seem to get alot more respect than south of the border. In the states there seems to still be alot of racial stigma and race problems, abuse of power ect ect...here in canada you dont see nearly as much of that! Of course you get the odd bad apple but for the most part you dont hear about any of the crazy stuff that foes on in the states. All the cops I know here are solid guys! good hard working guys who for the most part want to make a diffrence...my nabor is rcmp here in canada which would be FBI in the U.S and he worked his way up without being corrupt....the guy has kids, hes a good husband, he active in his church, he cut my lawn one time just for the hell of it haha stand up guy!
    Yup, I dont know what it is but Canada is like a different planet even though it's 1hr drive for me. They did a show not long ago about the difference of crime, violence, killings and it's a HUGE difference between Canada (better) and the US (worst). But it's for now apparent reason. Just as many gun owners, hunters, gun enthusiast, collectors etc. Maybe it's the fact not nearly as many as bad/corrupt cops so people dont rebel or try to take the law into their own hands?

Yes when you compare it to other countries like South America there is no comparison but then you also have to take into consideration the poverty there and it all stems down from the corrupt government.

Soviet-Strength is offline Junior Member
    any job that requires u to look for the bad in everybody, or make bad assumptions right off the bat sucks. i could never be law enforcement!

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet-Strength View Post
    any job that requires u to look for the bad in everybody, or make bad assumptions right off the bat sucks. i could never be law enforcement!
    People give them a bad rap too. Most cops are good people just like most people are good people. There are a few bad seeds that spoil it for them all though.

Thread Information