DragonSlayer is offline New Member

Personal Experience and Input Welcome

Hello guys,

I posted a while back asking for cycle advice and I am coming back with a restructured cycle and need input.

Stats
    26yo, 195lb, 13%BF, training for 7+ years. Cycle history: Sus only cycle then most recently a 500mg/wk test E cycle. Both with proper PCT.

Now for my questions:

The guy "directing" me along suggest this cycle but it somewhat contradicts what I read on here.

Wk 1-10 Test prop 150mg/eod
    Wk 1-9 Eq 600mg wk
    Wk 1-10 HCG 500iu/wk
    Wk 5-10 Winny (oral) 40mg/ed

PCT:
    Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day
    Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomiphene per day
    Weeks 1-5 1mg Anastrozole per day

So what do you guys think of this overall? The things that I see that stick out are
    1. Should the test be ran at a higher dose then the eq?
    2. Should I even bother with eq? I heard most people thinks its junk and even if it is suggested it has to be ran at pretty high doses. If I was to drop the eq what would be another good compound to add inplace?
    3. Should I have the AI during the cycle not during PCT?

Thanks in advance guys

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    Ill just address the pct portion. The clomid and nolva is too high for 4 weeks. I'm running mine, clomid, 50-50-50-50 and nolva 40-20-20-20. Save the adex for cycle sides. Run aromasin (exemestane) for pct 12.5mg eod. for 5 weeks. It's a suicidal ai which will take care of the estro rebound.

Soviet-Strength is offline Junior Member
    im def of the few in here who absolutely loves EQ! run that for 12 weeks and the winny for 4 weeks. prop is fine for 8 or 10 weeks. as far as the pct i agree with braveone's post!

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Question: why are you ignoring all the advice given to you in your first thread? Why not wait longer to start this cycle?

layeazy is offline Banned
    I would suggest sitting and reading a bit more in the pct section

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Also, running a long and short ester in a single cycle can be tough...get ready to be a human pin cushion. If it were me, I most def would not be using eq in a cut cycle! Test p and winny alone will yield nice results given the diet is parallel with your goal. Foremost, WAIT!

I wasn't trying to ignore members advice by any means. I had hurt my arm back in October and they suggested giving it 6 months to a year before I start. I have been hitting the gym hard 5-6 days/wk since the surgery and have a come back to the point I was before the incident if not stronger. By the time I get all the rest of my planning/gear in it will put me almost to that year anniversary...

Thank your Soviet, and Braveone for your help first of all.

But as for the questions : Yungone, you say running a long and a short will cause me to be a human pin cushion... I understood it as you could mix the prop/eq if your shots line up so I wouldn't be doing anymore shots then a normal test prop cycle correct?

As far as everyone elses opinions, is the general consenses that EQ is junk and shouldn't be ran in a cutting cycle?

Thanks again guys

And i forgot a question... Is eq ok to run for 12 weeks with the test running for only 8-10 or is it set up like deca , where you want to run the test a week longer then it.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Eqcan be ran in a cutting cycle the gains are slow and lean great for cutting, great for bulking just watch your hunger it can really increase appetite.. i would just swap the prop for e kick it with t bol then run 500mg test and kill it with the winny at the end youve cycled 2 times prior keep it simple as long as you can.. your diet will cut you up.. trust me the low liver toxic tbol and winny wil be fine with some milk thistle or liv protection...
    For young one http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ne-Undeclynate)
    EQ is very undefined and can be used in any cycle but why when you can gain just as much from less

Cantbetouched, I was kinda trying to stay away from the test e due to the bloating factor. When I did my test e cycle before I bloated a decent amount ( maybe it was the test, maybe it was the bulking diet...not sure )

just take a simple approach and add a tasty AI from arr like liquid armidex and bam no bloat!! really no to limited bloat. I hate it when i see people going in balls deep when they only need to dip a foot... you are just upping your tolerence.. for your next cycle that you'll want to gains an equal amount but then you'll need the same amount or more for good gains.. either way good luck!! and you to should read that link eq for NO LESS THAN 12 WEEKS so that may change your cycle a lot geez just though about that 49 pins for test p alone and 24 for eq.. my man you are brave!

Why do you have to seperate your test p and eq shots? I know they will not always fall on the same date but once and a while you should be able to inject them in the same syringe if the dates line up?

jpalmer is offline Banned
    it looks good. but run Nolva at 40 only for first 2 weeks and then drop down to 20 for 2-4 more weeks

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    Why do you have to seperate your test p and eq shots? I know they will not always fall on the same date but once and a while you should be able to inject them in the same syringe if the dates line up?
    ypu answered your own question!! so im off a pin every once ina while but thats an extremem amount of poking. where are you gonna put all those needles clean and dirty.. cmon hope you have a nice girl and friends who come over dont care or dont have kids or a freakin safe unless you dont care about admiting your aas use... 3 boxes of 50 plus tips geezim jjust saying your running the wrong combo your hurting yourself io would just do the prop if your stuck with it it's great but you could get away with an 8 week cycle alone with prop vs wasteing th eq. or injecting ed for no less than 14 weeks so your eq can kick in...

Thread Information