Shhh... is offline New Member

Question First time user, Need help.

Hey guys
    first off, i just started my first cycle june 1st 2011 of just winstrol .25mg
    the guy i bought it off says thats all i need for what i want.

I am 5'8 169.4lbs 12.5% bodyfat
    40 inch Chest
    Stomach 35 inch
    Biceps 14 inch

What i want to achieve is getting bigger but also making everything tone
    now i do not do needles only pill form.
    i want to know if winstrol is what i should be on or should i be doing more ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gucks is offline Member
    wht age are you? how long have u been lifting? even at 5"8 170lbs is light. and a winny only cycle? not a gr8 idea imo.every cycle should have a test in it imo, test e for 12 weeks with winny for week 8-12 would be fine for a first cycle. need to know more stats though, and whts ur diet like?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 20 you are to young.You can achive so much more naturally.And just going by your waist.I think your bf is a lil off.Hit the diet section.Learn how to eat.AAs isnt a cure all or some majic pill.Good luck.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    How old are you? If you're not ready to inject then you are not ready for steroids ! The guy you got it from does not know what he's talking about and the cycle is wrong

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Clarify your age and training history. From here we can prioritize your goals and steer your in the right direction. Already, you are stepping into the deep end filled with sharks.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Guys he is 20. It takes all of 10 seconds to view his or anyone's profile.

Ok I'm 24, I work out everyday I eat every 4 hours, daily carbs of 165. I've been working out for 7 years now.

Yeah I don't know how to change the age on here. Its suppose to say 1987

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shhh... View Post
    Yeah I don't know how to change the age on here. Its suppose to say 1987
    LOL, it's doubtful that you would sign up using the wrong year/age. More likely you have read a few post now and realize they it's not a good idea to do any type of aas under 24/25 and if you change your age everyone will give you the advice you are looking for. Yes you are another exception to the rule. LOL You are the rule, 99% of the kids under 24/25 think since they are over 16/18 it is ok, they have stopped growing and all that BS. We see a large number of them back in a short time will all kind of problems. Do more reading and you will see how many have ED issues, loss all the gains, depressed and many other things.

Instead of trying to change your profile accept you are who you are, show your balls have dropped and be willing to learn how to eat, workout and grow naturally for a few more years. No it wont kill you and you can get the same results without the sides if you are willing to listen, learn and work.

No, I actually am 24. I am using a phone because I do not have a computer so its hard to do things on a phone vompared to using a computer.

OK then show me your ID.We will also need a signed statement from your parents notorised thank you.LOL

Ok, I am not here to joke around nor am I here to argue with anyone. If you have some advice on the question I have asked please post it. Thank you.

Relax bro.I gave you good advise.We need to cut up around here once in a while.Hell Marcus stole my dog.I hear he is planning on makin it his seeing eye dog.I didnt mind.I believe in helping the elderly

Ok I understand I need to eat more, but what should I be taking to reach my goal instead of taking winstrol ? Right now I'm on 50 mgs a day and not this week but next week he told me to start doing Dbol with the winstrol ?? Isn't one a cutting and the other a bulking ?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Guys he is 20. It takes all of 10 seconds to view his or anyone's profile.
    Lol true. But as you and many others that have been on forum boards for 5+ years know that no one ever fill those things out.

I'll let you guys take care of this one, I'm out!

Thread Information