mongrol is offline New Member

Fever 6 weeks into cycle

I'm taking

300mg Sust + 200mg EQ 2X a week

I'm 6 weeks into my 14 week cycle and have had fever off and on for a week now. The fever was gone for 2 days and I did my gear yesterday within 2 hours I had fever again and was short on breathe.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Is it normal? Is this what I read about TEST Flu?

Thanks,
    Mongrol

Valeron is offline New Member
    As i know short on breathe in 2-3 hours after injection is about injection speed. but if you had fever you ''must'' see a doctor.

my friend also had fever while his cycle and he ended up in a hospital. see a doctor you wont lose anything

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    U running HG or UL gear?

no HG or UL gear... If I go to the Dr what should I tell him? I get the sinking feeling that if I'm completely honest he'll just say to stop taking the Roids

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what do you mean "no hg or ul gear"? it is either human grade or it is underground lab gear. Are you sure you arent just getting the steroid fever? I am prone to it and it disappears a couple days after pinning.

DOH... sorry man... I'm taking UL gear... I've got a lot of buddies taking the same stuff with no problems... Even had a friend who sent some gear off to be tested and it came back exactly as it said it was...
    Last edited by mongrol; 06-06-2011 at 04:42 PM.

So you deal with fever every time you pin? Weird thing is I did my Pin last Tuesday and was okay... Did my pin on Saturday and within 2 hours had fever.

Valeron is offline New Member
    are you sure that your stuff is not fake ? and if Dr says you to stop roids so you stop. that simple.

do your pct and try another cycle 3 months later. your cycle isn't important then your life. imo

jpalmer is offline Banned
    bro it sounds like gear problems. see if your source can trade it in for another batch and see how that goes.

I'm projecting here but I'm pretty sure any Dr I would go to her in the States would advise against using juice... It's just a hunch!

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    upppppp your water intake! atleast 1g to 1.5g a day sir.

I drink nothing but water... I drink 32oz at a time at least 8 times a day!!! I'm a water machine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jpalmer View Post
    bro it sounds like gear problems. see if your source can trade it in for another batch and see how that goes.
    I trust the guy I get this from... I also know at least 10 guys running the same cycle without the issues...

I should have said this from the get go but I'm fairly confident my stupidity could have caused the issues... I noticed that the needles dull from going through to stopper on the bottle and are tough to get through my skin so I had this brilliant idea to use one pin to draw and a fresh new one to inject... I'm embarrassed to say because I freakin know better but I used the same pin for 3 weeks to draw from my bottles... There is a great chance that pin had some junk in it from staying wet!

I'm banging my head up against the wall for that... I KNOW BETTER... I just had a moment (or a lot of moments back to back) of complete and utter stupidity...

I threw away the tube and pin, but used the last 2ml in the bottle. Another dumb choice. If something was contaminated in the pin it likely transferred to the bottle and made me sick as hell!

I've still got mild fever and today is my day... I'm going to give it a few days to clear up and try my dose from new bottles, new tube, new pin... If I get fever again I will cycle off and do a TEST E only run in a few months!

I know this revelation will quickly hit number 1 in the World's Most Stupid Things To Do List do but hopefully my honesty will prevent someone else from making the poor choice I did!

I keep trying to tell myself this is TEST Flu but I think it's more like my body fighting some bacteria...

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^
    wow man, lighten up on yourself. Just stop your cycle and run a pct. Come back to your new bottle after your hpta is refreshened and gtg again. Gear is all about taking your time...slow down.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am thinking it is test flu from the prop. I get it every time.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    ^^^
    wow man, lighten up on yourself. Just stop your cycle and run a pct. Come back to your new bottle after your hpta is refreshened and gtg again. Gear is all about taking your time...slow down.
    I was kinda hard on myself huh? I could just imagine legions of dudes bashing me after admitting I did that so I beat them to the punch!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    i am thinking it is test flu from the prop. I get it every time.
    Prop is 2-3 days... I don't know why my system would've waited till 6weeks to try and fight it... Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    ^^^
    This is the most sound advice I've gotten yet... I'm in no hurry to jack up my system. I'm a cheap bastard though and to think I wasted 200$ on gear hurts but there is no price on my good health.

I'm going to go ahead and cycle off, do my PCT, wait for HPTA to return to normal, and go with a simple 250MG TEST E 2 X a week next time...

Thread Information