bugsysiegals is offline Junior Member

3rd Cycle Test/Deca - Critique my Cycle Plan

I'm going to be starting my 3rd cycle in another month or so and wanted those who've ran a Deca cycle before to make sure I'm on point with this plan.

Weight: 166 pounds (dropped from 197 on a cutting cycle to lose a little more than 10% bf ... looking to gain the weight back as muscle with minimal bf)
    Bodyfat: ~10
    Lifting Experience: 16 years

Diet: I'll be heading over to the diet/nutrition section to make sure this is all in check.

Cycle:
    1-4 XTren PH - I'm using this in place of DBol since I want to use the last of my supply rather than wasting it. I'm wondering if using this would be bad since I've heard this PH converts to something similar to Nandrolone . I thought perhaps this might desensitize the receptors so the Deca wouldn't work as well? Any thoughts on this?
    1-16 Injectible B12 - 2000mcg per week SubQ split into 2 shots Mon/Thurs
    1-16 Anastrozole - .5mg EOD
    1-16 Cabergoline - .5mg per week ... is this a good dose? I know it's not a high dose but don't want heart valve issues. Should I even take without progesterone symptoms?
    1-18 HCG - 500IU per week SubQ split into 2 shots Mon/Thurs
    1-16 Test Cypionate - 600-800mg's per week split into 2 shots Mon/Thurs
    1-14 Deca - 400mg's per week split into 2 shots Mon/Thurs.
    19-23 Clomid/Nolva 150/100/100/75/50 and 40/40/20/20/20 How do these dosages look?

Can I mix the HCG and B12 together? Just curious if these really need to be loaded in seperate slin pins or not.

Cardio: I have been doing 1 hour of cardio 6-7 days per week first thing in the AM on an empty stomach and burning ~700 calories every time. I've used this to lose a good amount of body fat over the last 5 months and I'm hoping this will help me stay lean while on my bulking cycle. Is this an acceptable amount of cardio or do I need to cut back a bit? My goal is to put on 20-30 pounds of good lean muscle without gaining to much body fat in the process. I think this should be easily achievable since I've dropped my weight so low I can easily eat enough macros to gain this kind of weight. Just a matter if I can gain that much without the fat is the question.
    Last edited by bugsysiegals; 06-08-2011 at 08:49 PM.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    forgot your age in your stat's?
    age?????

clutchking403 is offline Junior Member
    Says 34

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    start the hcg from day 1 as your using deca

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    height?

Thanks for the HCG advice. I have plenty of it on hand but just read that it wasn't necessary until the 4th week typically; however, I'm definitely concerned with recovery from the Deca and so I'll use the HCG from the start. Also wondering if I should just run the Caber from the start regardless of any issues since I don't want any progesterone issues ... I read about some permanent issues it can cause for men a while back but cannot remember what the issues were.

Height: 5' 9"

darkcrayz is offline Member
    start hcg week 1 and start deca week 1 also.

running xtren shouldnt desensitize the receptors. if it does it wont be to the effect the deca will. you will be fine.

since you are running more test then deca and they have the same half life you wont run into deca dick issues upfront. i have a buddy that has done two deca/test cycles. 800mg deca/week, 600mg test/week and had no dick issues. started at the same time and ran the test for 12 weeks, deca for 10 weeks.

id run arim, that is just my preference though.

you should only need nolva/clomid since you are running hcg the entire cycle. id run the hcg 1-18 as the last test shot is week 16 and takes 2 weeks to clear out, then you come off the hcg and start pct the following week.

i ran prami for a tren cycle. just did 3 eye dropper drops a night to keep gyno at bay. no issues worked fine. i have issues with gyno so i did it every night as maintenance/preventative. i had slight gyno when i was done with the cycle; just ran aromasin to clear it out during pct.

personally id cut the cardio back so you can grow. id keep 30 minutes 3-4/week to keep your cardiovascular system strong as your bp will go up and your weight will go up if you do indeed put on 20+lbs of muscle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to work on your diet, you can make alot more gains with adjusting your diet than using steroids at this stage. Even if you di you steroids it would be pointless because you dont have a diet to support any new tissue, at 166lbs you problem is diet related, best of luck.

I knew i'd get someone to say my problem is my diet. LOL My problem is not diet related. Perhaps you didn't read correctly ... I was near 200 lbs but with >20% bf and decreased my diet and increased my cardio on purpose in order to drop significant bodyfat. I'm now done dieting and going to start eating normally and have no problem eating enough to get back up to 200lbs or maintain that weight. The steroids will just help me get there faster and stay leaner while doing so but I will not have trouble maintaining that weight unless I decide I need to cut again to get down to 7% bf which is my goal.

Thread Information