racer34 is offline New Member

New to this....make sure I'm on the right track.

Body profile - Age 27 Male, 5'3", 155-160lbs, waste size (pants size)30 inches. I gain size and strength well most of the time, have only been lifting steady for about two months. Using this as more of a enabler/motivation then anything else.

I work out everyday but Saturday. In the evenings from 10-11pm or 11-12pm. My gym is average/below average in equipment but I do feel I can get a good work out.

I just bought Andropen 275 and Nandrolone Decanoate. Guy I bought it from is a friend that got it from a good friend so I believe it is worthy(don"t know but I feel good about it)

I bought 20 gauge needles that are 1 inch long and syringes that are 3ml.

Wondering as a first time user -

Is 1ml a week enough ? or what should I take (already stuck 1ml of Andropen 275 in my left shoulder and 1ml of Nandrolone Decanoate in my right shoulder).

Whats gains/bodyfat drop should I expect.

Should I add any thing else?

Any other info please let me know...!

THANKS...!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    little late to ask after you started. There is no reason to take steroids if you been working out 2 months. Also no reason to take 2 different kinds of steroids on a first cycle. No reason to use a 20g syringe. Do you know what pct is? or how to combat side effect if you start to get them. I would stop right now. The stuff wont go bad and train longer get your diet in check and learn what you are injecting before you screw yourself up

OK...... will do...now where do I start....?

the educational threads up top

I understand it's no consolation but I did read about Andropen 275 and Nandrolone Decanoate. I have only been back at it regularly for the last two months, I have lifting on and off since high school.....but if I'm not ready I'll wait. Lots of people I know have taking this same stack.

Quote Originally Posted by racer34 View Post
    I understand it's no consolation but I did read about Andropen 275 and Nandrolone Decanoate. I have only been back at it regularly for the last two months, I have lifting on and off since high school.....but if I'm not ready I'll wait. Lots of people I know have taking this same stack.
    and if you read this forum and their are lots of people tha took that and had good results and some bad sides. If you get side effect like gyno do you know what is causing it deca or test. You need to know for what to take to stop it. if you never took either before who do you tell? Do you know what to take when you are done so you can get your body back to normal?

Thread Information