murfy83jm is offline New Member

Cycle recommendations please. Gyno!

Ive done a few different cycles in the past and never had any issues with gyno until my last cycle in which I ran Tren for about 7 weeks. I started to notice puffy nipples but nipped it in the bud straight away with Tamoxifen . This was strange because I had ran Tren cycles previously with no gyno issues at all. I actually felt pretty ripped n lean on it in the past in fact.

I also took Finasteride (the devil!!) for a couple weeks max after this cycle as I was worried about hair loss. Packed in the Finasteride immediately after noticing puffy nipples again and feeling like absolute shit!!

Anyway, Im looking to start a new cycle, but after realising I am prone to gyno, can anyone recommend a good cycle along with an AI/SERM that will DEFINATELY NOT PUT ME AT RISK OF GYNO?!

Ive been training naturally for 2 years now, and in reasonably good shape so Im not after anything thats gonna work overnight and give me huge strength and size gains. Something subtle but effective would be good.

Huge thanks in advance to anyone that can give me advice.

P.S my gyno now is minimal, Ive learned to live with it, I cant feel any lumps, just slightly puffy nipples and chest not as defined as it used to be. I dont think its noticeable to pay thousands for surgery!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    stat's please?

Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 14 stone
    Don't know my body fat %
    Been training approx 6 years

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Before cycling you need to take care of your gyno problem complete. Going in a cycle with some gyno is expecting the worst. Also the BF% is very important if you are higher then 12% you will see your gyno increase in cycle, 2 things you need to do, lower your bf and use an AI to get your gyno taking care, take some time off and cycle again. Make sure use and AI in cycle.

Thanks for the advice man. Ive been off the gear for 2 years now though, and had gyno problem for the same time. So I would not be able to sort gyno out without surgery. And where I live thats £5,000 pounds! So def not worth doing in my case coz its minimal.

The way I look at it is when I'm pumped after a session, my gyno is completely not-noticeable. So if I was back on the gear (with a cycle that I knew I was safe from worsening gyno) I would be in much better shape???

Only other thing that may help is Letro but Ive heard horror stories about that stuff too.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i have heard that Aromaisn is the best AI

Thread Information