cb714 is offline Member

Almost time to start cycle... need advice please.

Almost time to start my cycle. 3 weeks and counting but I still need to lose some more fat. I managed to get down to 17% BF and now my weight is down to 218. My goal is to get down to 10% but will settle for 12% if I have to. I've been using the AndroGel my doc prescribed me to try and lean out a bit more and it seems to be working but I'm getting some sides from it. I feel a bit of anxiety from it which comes and goes throughout the day. I have been told it may be due to me still having some belly fat which in turn is causing the extra testosterone to get converted to estrogen. I've been told higher levels of estradiol will give anxiety symptoms. I mean, this is a fairly low dose of testosterone. Should I be taking Nolva along with it? Doc says no but I have a feeling I should. What do you guys suggest?

I guess a blood test should be done to determine for sure but I just had one done. Should have asked for estrogen to get checked as well.
    Last edited by cb714; 06-06-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Gucks is offline Member
    u having any other signs of excess estrogen from it..? gyno, acne, bloating etc. androgel is a really small dose. its not even enough to shut down ur HPTA so im not sure but i doubt it would have any considerable sides.

cb714 is offline Member
    A little bit of back acne... nothing huge but not normal since I never really get it. Mild bloating.

Thread Information