javip is offline New Member

Second Cycle critique/comment PLEASE!!

My first cycle did not go so well due to poor education but I feel confident that I have done my homework this time. About 7 months ago I did a test only cycle of 250 ew, no AI. I felt like on top of the world until 2-3 weeks after a Clomi only pct crash. Gyno/Dead dick/ you name it.
    This time i will go with something less risky, this is my plan:

Primo 400 ew for 8-10 weeks.
    Anavar 50 mgs split in the AM and PM 8-10 weeks
    Arimidex 0.5 ed
    HCG

I want to add some sort of test but I am not sure which. Test C is what I ran last time and it gave me some bad sides at 250 ew but I think that by adding an AI i will be ok.

Im 25
    5' 10
    178 lbs around 15% bf. (want to drop some fat w/this cycle?)

Please comment, critique, i want to get this right. Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I think you would be better working on your pct if you suffered after the cycle rather implementing the cycle you have posted.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    First off primo should be ran longer than 8 weeks, your 15% bf @ 178lbs, thats horrible. You dont need to cycle at all. you need to get your training and diet down first.

I have been trainning on and off for the last 4 years, I just got sidetracked from my health a little. My pct will be stronger and longer than before. Please tell me whay you think about the cycle, I am set on doing it so please dont tell me otherwise, just comment on sides, dosages, time frames, etc. Thanks

The cycle is awful IMHO and you should work on your diet and pct rather than changing to a primo and var stack. Primo is weak and at 400mgs for 8 weeks isnt going to do much and you can do alot more with changing your diet than doing that cycle.

Could you please give me some explanation on why this is so AWFUL??? I've done a lot od research and tons of pleople have done this with great results.

Quote Originally Posted by javip View Post
    I have been trainning on and off for the last 4 years, I just got sidetracked from my health a little. My pct will be stronger and longer than before. Please tell me whay you think about the cycle, I am set on doing it so please dont tell me otherwise, just comment on sides, dosages, time frames, etc. Thanks
    Gladly, your cycle sucks and your a fuking idiot.

Could you please give me some explanation on why this is so AWFUL??? I've done a lot od research and tons of pleople have done this with great results.
    Primo is weak and 400mgs is not going to see any gains, you would have to double that at least and run it alot longer, you would also make better gains changing your diet at your weight and height rather than running that stack IMHO, especially if you have been training for 4 yrs. If your diet is solid you will lose all gains after the cycle because your diet cant support it. Someone else may have a different opinion but thats how its looking from what ive read so far.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Primo is weak and 400mgs is not going to see any gains, you would have to double that at least and run it alot longer, you would also make better gains changing your diet at your weight and height rather than running that stack IMHO, especially if you have been training for 4 yrs. If your diet is solid you will lose all gains after the cycle because your diet cant support it. Someone else may have a different opinion but thats how its looking from what ive read so far.
    Personally i see primo as a waste of time unless you have the money to run it at high doses for long periods of time. Other than that its useless to me. Never saw anything, anavar is better than primo... way better.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post

PLease shut the **** up. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Personally i see primo as a waste of time unless you have the money to run it at high doses for long periods of time. Other than that its useless to me. Never saw anything, anavar is better than primo... way better.

PLease shut the fuk up. Thanks

PLease shut the **** up. Thanks
    You asked for advice i gave it to you. You should run tren and deca by itself with no pct. Thats the way the idiots roll. So join your crew.

Do you have a different stack that you would recommend for me or just plain NO?
    I know that I can drop the BF with diet, I've done it before and I'm not worried about it, I need some motivation on top , you know what i mean.

Do you have a different stack that you would recommend for me or just plain NO?
    I know that I can drop the BF with diet, I've done it before and I'm not worried about it, I need some motivation on top , you know what i mean.
    Yeah the stack is called Diet and Training. They are better than any steroid imaginable.

Are you just going to keep running you mouth??? Holy crap dude. I can diet and train just fine, I just want some icing on the cake.

Are you just going to keep running you mouth??? Holy crap dude. I can diet and train just fine, I just want some icing on the cake.
    You can diet and train just fine and your stats look HORRIBLE????!?!?!

5' 10
    178 lbs around 15% bf

^^

Thats a sign of HORRIBLE diet and training.

Just so u know dude, if your diet isnt down, idc how many hormones your using, your not going to get any results. Steroids are no magical solution.

With your stats and with 4 yrs worth of training under your belt your doing something wrong, its very plain to see, its your diet and probably your training. No matter how many cycles you do you will lose all gains because your diet isn't supporting the new tissue, you need to address this before going down the anabolic route again.

what does your daily diet look like?
    what kind of training protocol do you implement?

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    What they are saying is you should be an easy 200# without gear at your height. Your diet is really lacking at that height/weight and BF%. Especially if you have been weight training for 4+ years! No steroids are going to help you if you cannot eat properly. Go to the diet section and find out how you should be eating.

^^^Marcus is a faster typer than me.

Quote Originally Posted by vtach12 View Post
    What they are saying is you should be an easy 200# without gear at your height. Your diet is really lacking at that height/weight and BF%. Especially if you have been weight training for 4+ years! No steroids are going to help you if you cannot eat properly. Go to the diet section and find out how you should be eating.
    Its more so the BF to weight ratio than the height/weight.

I was 5'11 @ 178 with 17.5 inch arms @ 5% BF shredded a few months ago.

but 178 15%BF @ 5'11. that just shows poor diet.

OK, I see what you guys are saying but you are not listening to me, all you got was 15 % bf @ 178, I know is bad and I know steroids are not magical. It was not always like this, I was at 9 % bf about 6 months ago before this estro rebound. So...what if i come back in a few months and tell you Im 170 @ 8 % bf, what will your comments be then? Which cycle stack would you recommend? i can diet, i know how and i know what to eat, this was not the problem, my pct was after my first cycle.

At 6' and 170 pounds, I would say you are way too skinny to do steroids . You need to learn how to eat first.

Thread Information