Armin Blazevic is offline New Member

My first Dbol/Test Cycle, I have many questions.

I'll start out with a little about myself. My name is Armin, and I am 22 years old. I weigh 150 lbs and am a little over 5"10 inches tall. I am looking to gain about 30 lbs. This of course is my long term goal.

I started my first dbol cycle about three weeks ago. I started at 10-30 mg a day, and have now worked it up to 60 mg's a day.

The testosterone I have is "Cipiostesto 300" (From Mexico) it contains 300 mg/ml of testosterone. I have injected once every week for the last three weeks at 1/2 cc to 1full cc, and I don't feel any different at the gym, nor have I noticed any dramatic increase in my strength yet.

I would like to know: How much and how often I should inject to get the best results? Is this enough testosterone for me to get real results? What are some signs that the test is working, and when should I see them?

Also I take Femoxtal, I know this is to reduce the side-effects of the testosterone such as "man-boobs" does anyone know more about this?

If you have information on any of the subjects above any feedback is appreciated. Thank you so much.

-Armin

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    to young for steroids .
    5'10 and 150 lbs, you don't have a base, steroids won't work
    your problem is diet, you don't eat, steroids won't work
    Stop what you doing. try to grow naturally and find a diet for you.
    You going to shut down so bad and my not recovery, will suffer from ED

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Buddy idk you a little fella id have to throw you back in the pond for a year or two or at least some more size... but 3 weeks idk if id stop to be honest... thats a personal and touchy subject and your already commited... btw research your ester it's slow acting takes 4-8 weeks to kick in really i feel it around 7 sucks but i just run long cycle. yeah idk bro google.. i dont wanna be the guy encouraging you sry...

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    3 weeks in and no weight/strength gains?

sounds like fake gear

jpalmer is offline Banned
    you should be feeling d-bol by now. eat a lot and drink at least a gallon of water a day since you already started.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    yea i missed that dbol 60mg shit and your first cycle no gains... fake

Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    3 weeks in and no weight/strength gains?

sounds like fake gear
    I have actually gained 10 lbs, I was at 140 before starting the cycle. My strength has gone up, but not significantly. I feel very normal at the gym, and I am craving that pump. I just have not seen any dramatic results.

My friend is actually taking the same dbol , he is taking it without test however, and he is much bigger, and has probably gained like 12 lbs with his 7 week cycle at 60 mg also. So I don't think the stuff is fake.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armin Blazevic View Post
    I have actually gained 10 lbs, I was at 140 before starting the cycle. My strength has gone up, but not significantly. I feel very normal at the gym, and I am craving that pump. I just have not seen any dramatic results.

My friend is actually taking the same dbol, he is taking it without test however, and he is much bigger, and has probably gained like 12 lbs with his 7 week cycle at 60 mg also. So I don't think the stuff is fake.
    THis is because you built no base which tells me you know nothing about training or diet. That being said you are no where near ready for steroids due to your age and physically. My advice would be to stop what you are doing now and run a light PCT. Your just upping doses shows you have done no research and are running a serious risk of hurting yourself

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Firstly your too young, secondly you have no base or diet. Watch yourself and your friend lose them gains quicker than you got them.

Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    Buddy idk you a little fella id have to throw you back in the pond for a year or two or at least some more size... but 3 weeks idk if id stop to be honest... thats a personal and touchy subject and your already commited... btw research your ester it's slow acting takes 4-8 weeks to kick in really i feel it around 7 sucks but i just run long cycle. yeah idk bro google.. i dont wanna be the guy encouraging you sry...
    My ester? Im not familiar with these terms as I am very new to this. I assume you are referring to the test. Ok well that is very re assuring to hear you say that it does not kick in until 8 weeks, although yeah that does suck. What I really want to know is, am I injecting the right amount? I have been doing roughly 1 CC for the first three weeks. It is a 300 mg/ml vile.. How many cc's do you recommend I inject every time, assuming I inject twice a week as you recommended? Thanks for being the only one to actually give me useful information by the way.

I appreciate the concern. The high dose of dbol was recommended to me by the person I got it from. You are correct, I know little about diet and training, and even less about steroids . However I am eager to learn.

I have used google to get as much information as possible, but I need more.
    I'm taking every step I know of to make this cycle as safe and worth while as possible.. that is why I am here to learn more of these steps. So again I really do appreciate the concern, but with that said can you give me some real tips.

Hopefully you are wrong, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by jpalmer View Post
    you should be feeling d-bol by now. eat a lot and drink at least a gallon of water a day since you already started.
    By "feeling the d-bol by now" what exactly do you mean?
    My strength should have already dramatically increased?

Also thank you for the tip, noted.

So because it wasnt what you wanted to hear its not a real tip? You should not be doing any steroids right now. It is not safe at your age and size and with your lack of knowledge. That is a real tip. Im not just saying it to mess with you

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    So because it wasnt what you wanted to hear its not a real tip? You should not be doing any steroids right now. It is not safe at your age and size and with your lack of knowledge. That is a real tip. Im not just saying it to mess with you
    I stand corrected, that is a real tip. Understand I already started though, and this is what I want to do. Even though you don't agree I should be taking this cycle... if you really want to help, I am sure you know many things that I could do to make my cycle safer and more effective. For instance am I injecting the proper amount. Am I taking the right amount of dbol orally?

Quote Originally Posted by Armin Blazevic View Post
    I stand corrected, that is a real tip. Understand I already started though, and this is what I want to do. Even though you don't agree I should be taking this cycle... if you really want to help, I am sure you know many things that I could do to make my cycle safer and more effective. For instance am I injecting the proper amount. Am I taking the right amount of dbol orally?
    At your age and stats there is no right amount plain and simple. I understand you started and you really should stop and save it for when you are ready. I understand you chose to do it and its tough to hear but you arent ready for it

Well again, thanks for your opinion mate. I would really appreciate some more feed back.

Im afraid you will find that many members here will say the same thing. There is no positive way to go about it.

I will let others chime in though

Thread Information