Thread: winstrol advise

riogirl is offline Female Member

winstrol advise

I've never used winstrol or any other enhancer. I have a bathing suit photo shoot in 1 month. I have Zambon Winstrol Depot 50mg. How much? How often? I started today with one 50mg in my behind. I've had mixed opinions. Much appreciated

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well the normal dose for guys is 50mgs ed. But I wouldn't recomend you taking that much. I would go w/ 10mgs a day or 20mgs a day at most.
    Also do you have access to Winny 5mg pills? If so it would obviously make it much easier to get your dosage on target as opposed to the depot.

freakzilla is offline New Member
    you should try 50mg EOD, if possible some spot injections of gh might help also. Baraso is right, if you had some access to some 5mg pills, you could adjust your dosage a little better to se what works for you.
    as far as the gh 1-3 iu daily might help. good luck to you

jammergsxr is offline Member
    And split up your dosages,The 5mg pills for example you'd take one in the morning then one 12 hrs.later so you have a constant level running through your system.50mgs ED is way to much for a female I would suggest 10mgs .If all you have is injectable I'd split your dosage and just drink it with grapefruit juice to save yourself from being a pin cushion.
    Last edited by jammergsxr; 03-19-2003 at 01:11 AM.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Originally posted by freakzilla
    you should try 50mg EOD, if possible some spot injections of gh might help also. Baraso is right, if you had some access to some 5mg pills, you could adjust your dosage a little better to se what works for you.
    as far as the gh 1-3 iu daily might help. good luck to you
    Where the hell did GH come into the picture and why would spot injections of it help?
    Just curious.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by jammergsxr

Where the hell did GH come into the picture and why would spot injections of it help?
    Just curious.
    Yeah really.. She's a swim suit model so why the hell are u recomending GH? And 50mgs eod for a female w/ her goals is way to much....

freakzilla is offline New Member
    you guys are right, forget what i said about the gh, my head was in my ass. 10mg a day of winny would do the trick for what you want to accomplish. sorry for the confusion

Thread Information