jerryjuice is offline New Member

Photoshoot vs. NCAA testing Detection Time

Hi Everyone,
    I play NCAA Div 1 beach volleyball during the Univ season, however, in the summers I do some photo shoot athletic modeling. I have a big photo shoot coming up with spalding end of September and I am wanting to do a 16 week cycle/diet, however, starting around the exact time of the shoot I am eligible to be Drug Tested by the NCAA so I would need to be clean at the time of the photo shoot (Sep28th). I have done 4-5 cycle in the last 8 years , however, none with the crunch time as this one. They will be testing under the 2011 Prohibited List: http://www.wada-ama.org/en/World-Ant...icular-Sports/, most likely doing a metabolite test but im concerned about my results for the following cycle if they were to run aepi/test ratio test.
    For those extremely well versed in detection time and chemical half life, do you see any issues with running the following cycle up into my photo shoot, and if so any suggestions/changes would be appreciated:

CYCLE PROTOCOL

16 Weeks out to 28 days out Test Prop 100mg/EOD

16 Weeks out to 6 Weeks out Primo Depot 200mg/week

16 Weeks out to 11 Weeks out Anavar 40/50mg day

11 Weeks out to 5 Weeks out Oral Winny 50mg day

16 Weeks out to 7 Days Out Clenbuterol

16 Weeks out to Day of the Photoshoot Cytomel (T3)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The primo will be detectable for up to 3 months (same as Test E).
    Oh, and the SERMs will be tested for as well, so that kinda ****s up everything.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if u do any cycle, do test prop. The SERMs u need to recover, so u gotta give a month off PCT atleast to piss clean.

however, NCAA u can get lucky, they do 2 tests and dont do both u do one or the other. PEDs, and Rec drugs r the 2 tests.
    most likely they do rec drug unless they suspect something cuz thats what most players would test pos for.

so if eliminating the primo, cutting out the prop 4 weeks before the possible drug test. the only issue would be how they interpret my low/crashed test levels if no PCT agents used....does everything else look fine in terms of timing? And am i correct when it comes to assuming T3 is undetectable by standard urinalysis

CYCLE PROTOCOL

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Don't want to go off topic here, but there is competitive beach volleyball, I don't recall that at purdue

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Winny has like a 2 month detection time. Clenbuterol is like 5 days or so. Test Prop is like 2 weeks? But test suspension is like 3 days or so. So if you're worried about getting caught, I'd do the suspension solo, but you're going to pin yourself a whole lot.

Winny oral 3 weeks according to the detection times on this site?? Am i missing something..........bump
    Hi Everyone,
    I play NCAA Div 1 beach volleyball during the Univ season, however, in the summers I do some photo shoot athletic modeling. I have a big photo shoot coming up with spalding end of September and I am wanting to do a 16 week cycle/diet, however, starting around the exact time of the shoot I am eligible to be Drug Tested by the NCAA so I would need to be clean at the time of the photo shoot (Sep28th). I have done 4-5 cycle in the last 8 years , however, none with the crunch time as this one. They will be testing under the 2011 Prohibited List: http://www.wada-ama.org/en/World-Ant...icular-Sports/, most likely doing a metabolite test but im concerned about my results for the following cycle if they were to run aepi/test ratio test due to the estered test prop crashing my levels.
    For those extremely well versed in detection time and chemical half life, do you see any issues with running the following cycle up into my photo shoot, and if so any suggestions/changes would be appreciated:

CYCLE PROTOCOL

Thread Information