freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

started 3rd wk of test e 1st cycle

so just started 3rd wk on test e 1st cycle .takin 500 a wk split in 2 shots and .25 dex eod for estrp cntrl .just wondering whn i will strt experiecning sides and wht happens 1st ect.i think so far only sides r hrd ons .no strength yet.i heard it just comess all of a sudden 1 day.anmy thoughts?? ty

Gucks is offline Member
    test e wont be really kicking in untill week 3/4 so you should be feeling strength and muscle gains soon, depends on the person usually. any bloating or acne yet? u probably wont/or will get minimal sides if ur runing arimidex .

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing the exact same cycle and I'm on my 4th week and running liquidex @.25 ml eod for bloat and sides just to be on the safe side. I have been told that sides can start showing early as 3 weeks and as late as 7 weeks, dependent on the person. I don't know if it even a side but it seems like I am starting to get some pimples on my chest, could be heat related.
    As of strength gains, I noticed a little yesterday when I was squatting. After warmup, I usually work out3-4 sets of 6-8x285. Yesterday, I did 3 sets of 10@300lbs and 1 set of 7@300lbs which I have never worked out with 300 lbs.

OTC98 is offline New Member
    same cycle here.... im on week 10 of 12 and i started at 170 lbs and now im 193lbs.... good gains so far....i felt it start around week 4... and then i got acne on shoulders and back......and night sweats omg.....it felt like i was swimming in my bed....lol

same cycle here.... im on week 10 of 12 and i started at 170 lbs and now im 193lbs.... good gains so far....i felt it start around week 4... and then i got acne on shoulders and back......and night sweats omg.....it felt like i was swimming in my bed....lol

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    otc did u run an AI during cycle?

no ai during cycle... i started nolva about the 6th week cause my nips were a little sensitive and a little bloat....i just finished week 11 and feel the gains have slowed down a bit.....but 25lbs i gained so far i think is pretty good....

binsser is offline Senior Member
    night sweats???????? on test e ???? sure youve not been blagged and youve got tren there m8 lolol???

ive just started mine too test e 500 a week dont take anything till pct never had anysides on any cycle never even got sides on a massive tren/test cycle either and that was my first cycle must be lucky really but yeah does make you wonder as you dont see fast gains .... just have to weight and see lol

Thread Information