Win369 is offline Associate Member

Question best stack for clen

hi guys, i've done my 3rd cycle 3 months ago...and i would like to go for clen cycle. what is the best stack for clen ?

i'm a bit worry about the side effect from T3 remembering that few of my family member is so familiar with tyroid problems.

can i go with stanozol to maximize the result ? or hyrodroxicut hardcore while 2 weeks off (of clen). help me please. thanks.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Clen 2 on 2 off eca in bewtween on times.. hydroxcicut idk i think all of that stuff is half sugar but never tried it.. if your doing t3 along with clen i would really use somthing stronger than winny theres a thread on here all about clen and t3..
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Cutting-Cycle...
    POW POW good luck

jtuner77 is offline Member
    I prefer to avoid T3 as everytime I take it I get a hyperthyroid slump and I read on blood tests as having Hyperthyroidism.

I prefer 6 weeks of clen and on week 3 & 6 taking Keto BUT you will have to fight the Keto Munchies or you can do 2 on 2 off and on the two off do ECA but use some Primatene Tabs, Caffiene pills and aspirin. MOst all the ephra/ephedrine based stuff in GNC and online is a waste now that they cut the ephedrine dosage down to nothing.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    I like the clen t3 or albuterol t3 stack, both work great for weight loss. I like to take taurine and keto and run clen straight through without the 2 weeks off.

thank u guys for help esp with the link from cantbetouched.great post.i've read some posts all bout clen . i am sorry guys, but what is exactly the function of ketotifen ? and is it real that taking of benadryl will reduce the fever while using clen ?

It is supposed to prevent the blockage of the beta receptors that clen deregulates meaning longer you take clen the more you need like crack to get an effect... lol it prevents the deregulation so you can run clen longer without a break!!

btw the fever isn't a fever it's your body temp increased. clen is in the catagory of thermogenics... temp regulators so to answer the question no and the reason you have heard about benydryl is because it's poor man ketotifen.. not as effective

Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    It is supposed to prevent the blockage of the beta receptors that clen deregulates meaning longer you take clen the more you need like crack to get an effect... lol it prevents the deregulation so you can run clen longer without a break!!
    so,if i have the plan 2 weeks on/2 weeks off on clen .should i still need to take ketotifen ? or i just stick with clen with taurine and caffeine ? m a bit confused here man. i've read some article about keto and i think the fuction is almost same with clen itself. fyi i've spiropent and astifen (keto) in my pocket now. i've read the brochure inside the box.
    Last edited by Win369; 06-07-2011 at 09:49 AM.

rite, just clen and taurine.no caffeine.. or limited amounts.. keto is nothing like clen

Thread Information