Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

New cycle, critque please!

Stats:

31yo
    5'-9"
    184#
    Bf% 13-14
    Experience: Training hard for 2 years, maybe 2 1/2. Was training before then but no knowledge of diet or anything.
    Cycle History: 2 Cycles of Prohormone ( One was a Spawn Clone and the other i honestly forget the name)
    First real cycle: ( Found this site 3 weeks into) 500mg Test E 10wks and 300 mg Deca for 8 wks. Proper PCT was used.
    Second Cycle was Test 500mg for 12 wks and DBOL 30-50mg for 4 wks. ( was either really weak or bunk gear anyways) But did full PCT.
    Goal: Add a soild 15-20#. I know there will be bloating, and no such thing as lean bulk. But trying to stay clean as possible

Proposed New Cycle:

Wks 1-6 Liquid Anavar 50mg ed
    Wks 1-12 Test E 500mg
    Wks 1-10 Deca 250mg

Wks 1-12 (or 14?) L-Dex .3mg ED (I am not prone to gyno so far)
    wks 14-16 Nolva 40,20,20,20
    wks 14-16 Clomid 100,50,50,50

Diet will post full diet in proper place, but for this post give the gist of it.

Protiens : Eggs, Chicken, Some Salmon and tuna, London Broil, Flank, and 97-3 Ground beef. Late night snacks is Cottage cheese
    Carbs: Quinoa, Brown Rice, Sweet Pot, Lentils
    Fats : Natty PB, Almonds, Fish Oils, Maybe some Avocado.

I can consistently eat the same thing for a whole cycle. I will just switch up carbs every 3-4 days. Depending how much i cook at one time. So its just a constent roation of those foods.

Ok Pretty basic, almost same cycle as before. The first cycle was about 2 years ago. And stuff was straight from a Doc. Great gains and kept most. Other one was ended 2wk in Feb. I think all my gains were from Diet.

Would like to try something new, and thats why im throwing in the Anavar this time. Was thinking also adding winny the last 4 wks of the cycle??

Or was thinking, i have Dbol on had also. So could i do DBOL WKS 1-4, then Wks 6 or 8-12 adding the Anavar? Or would this be too much stress?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New cycle, critque please!-006.jpg   New cycle, critque please!-005-copy.jpg   New cycle, critque please!-photo-copy.jpg  
    Last edited by Sfla80; 06-07-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Damn, ok tried to delete those pics, but too late i guess.

First: janurary '10
    second: Nov '10
    Third: Feb '11

Anyone help delte them??

Lecent83 is offline Junior Member
    just delete thread.

doesnt ADMIN have to delte threads? Cant figure it sorry

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    Damn, ok tried to delete those pics, but too late i guess.

First: janurary '10
    second: Nov '10
    Third: Feb '11

Anyone help delte them??
    y do u want to delete them? just block out ur face from them. go into edit post and remove attachments.

pretty descent base, 250mg deca is low though for a 3rd cycle. go 400-600 mg. test u could go 750mg. depends how much mass u want to gain though!

Yeah i croped the pics, but attached the wrong ones to the thread. lol. Let me see if i can figure this out.

And yeah was thinking bumping the doses. Was waiting to see advice on the cycle then i was going to call my source and figure out what his Mg on these vials are going to be and then figure out my Per/wk for them.

Any help with the anavar question?? Dbol first 4 wks then anavar the last 4-6 wks? Would this be a bad idea?

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    Yeah i croped the pics, but attached the wrong ones to the thread. lol. Let me see if i can figure this out.

And yeah was thinking bumping the doses. Was waiting to see advice on the cycle then i was going to call my source and figure out what his Mg on these vials are going to be and then figure out my Per/wk for them.

Any help with the anavar question?? Dbol first 4 wks then anavar the last 4-6 wks? Would this be a bad idea?
    sorry, didnt read the last bit :P and ye dbol kicker weeks 1-4 is good. need 20mg+ ED for results on it. u have a couple of cycles done so i would say go 30-50mg ED. var last 4 weeks would be ok. could use winny either.

Thread Information