PK-V is offline Productive Member

Arrow Prohormones vs Orals

This is not a discussion of "are prohormones better than injectable steroids " that answer is as clear as day!

I think a lot of people are underestimating the strength of these drugs because they are in supplement packaging

I want to chime in and say that I found one prohormone that I can't say enough good things about which is methylepitiostanol.

I can understand the concern of most people with limited research been conducted on certain of the newer prohormones as they are literally modifying the chemical structure to avoid the FDA and such who are on their backs with the ban hammer

Methylepitiostanol was first described only four years after oxandrolone yet var is mentioned at a ratio of 1000:1

I know oxandrolone has a lot of human clinical trials that methylepitiostanol does not have, but you can't argue with results.

Methylepitiostanol
    androgenic :anabolic ratio
    91:1100

oxandrolone
    Androgenic:anabolic ratio
    24:322-630

I found I responded better with 30mg's/day of methylepitiostanol than I did with dosages of up to 100mg's+ of var

Food for thought, I would love to hear of some experiences you guys have had when stacking prohormones with a test base rather than the common oral anabolic's

edit, no links

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    WHAT? PH's are the same or more expensive than aas so why would you waste your time or money combining them just buy more aas....

ph's are non-medically approved oral AAS not just a more expensive version of current drugs

can't discuss prices but no it's much cheaper if you buy your pro-hormone chemicals in raw powder

idk then buy products to manufactur them i might not be like most but i think i'll by mine premade!!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I tend to agree with cantbetouched. But there are a reasons to buy some of those phs. They're easier to obtain since they're not illegal to possess mostly. Stuff like Superdrol gives you good gains (with worse sides).

bruary17 is offline Member
    H-Drol put 16lbs. of bone dry shredded muscle tissue on my cousin in a 6 week cycle. He had ZERO sides, ran it 50/75/75/75/75/75. After his PCT, nolv. He kept 13lbs. He put so much muscle on, looks like a different person. That cycle cost him about $80 including PCT.

Those of you that bark "PH's are no good, just do the real thing". Your misinformed. The gains my cousin got are not uncommon with H-drol, assuming you take all the other necessary measures to maximize you cycle results. And he did it all legally.

dont beleive it!!!!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    M1t i have used in bulking cycles several times.

Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    dont beleive it!!!!
    Don't care.

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    From my experience, pro-hormones exhibited a lot more sides that gear. Especially since they are oral. I simple do not mess with any pro-hormones, no point.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    prohormones are hit and miss... im taking enough of a chance w/ true gear... i dont wanna go w/ a prohormone which noone really knows how it should work

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    H-Drol put 16lbs. of bone dry shredded muscle tissue on my cousin in a 6 week cycle. He had ZERO sides, ran it 50/75/75/75/75/75. After his PCT, nolv. He kept 13lbs.
    No way. The human body simply cannot build that kind of muscle mass in 6 weeks, especially not off of something as weak as Hdrol (which is very similar to Tbol, but a bit weaker). Oh, and he obviously had no business using steroids if he could gain more than 5lbs from a dry oral cycle.

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    i know plenty of people who have put on probably a good 10 to 20 pounds using shit like h-drol or m-drol, its possible, but most likely because they were all dumbass 16-18 year olds and didnt have shit for foundation

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    FIXED

1-8 400mg wk of prop (60mg* ED)
    1-7 hCG 250iu SQ 2x week

3 days later start PCT

5wks Nolva 40/40/20/20/20 day
    5wks Clomid 150mg day 1, then 50/50/25/25/25 day

PCT is very debatable theres not much in the difference between the serms but the dosing strategy

Height: 5"9
    Weight: 180+
    BF%: 12
    Cycle Exp: n.a this will be my first was planning on doing a 10wk'r enan for a long time
    PCT Knowledge: been researching AAS for many years
    Training Exp: training 4+ years
    Diet: marcos are ok adjusted depending on strategy

no hate because of the age please I know why

You should stop abusing steroids /PH's it will eventually catch up with you, at such a young age you will damage yourself. Don't get all defencive about my comment I am trying to help you, trust me I know and i have seen so many guys like you having issues what you truly wouldn't like. I know this go land on death ears but you will regret using steroids at your age. You would be better using your research skills in the diet area, from the pictures ive seen of you you really need to work on this area rather than steroids. Don't just disregard my comments have a good think about your future, best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    i know plenty of people who have put on probably a good 10 to 20 pounds using shit like h-drol or m-drol, its possible, but most likely because they were all dumbass 16-18 year olds and didnt have shit for foundation
    Mdrol makes for some good gains, but it's really suppressive and has some nasty sides. I wouldn't recommend using this without test.

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt trust me, im tempted because of my environment but im smarter than that, thats why im on here, learning, hopefully in about two or more years i can come back and be thankful that i listened to alll of you guys and learned what i was doing instead of these idiots i know

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    No way. The human body simply cannot build that kind of muscle mass in 6 weeks, especially not off of something as weak as Hdrol (which is very similar to Tbol, but a bit weaker). Oh, and he obviously had no business using steroids if he could gain more than 5lbs from a dry oral cycle.
    No one has to believe me. But I'm not a bullshitter. His success with Hdrol has sparked my interest in it, and that's why I'm about to run it.

I know of a few other cases where guys put upward of 10lbs on in a 5/6 week cycle, and these were experienced 200 plus lbs guys, with a good base to start from.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Yes it is true for sure. i put on 15 lbs of lean mass while dropping 5 lbs of fat on that tren extreame ph (now banned) it was a 19-nor precursuer and I had better gains on that and felt way better then i ever have on regular aas. I got far better results then 12 weeks on sus250. I think alot has to do with the individual and how thier body responds. But to sum it up... sides were FAR WORSE than aas too and i would never do them again. Somthing about a dr making my gear is much more appealing then some non medicaly tested crap that you have no idea what its doing to your insides

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    THis maybe true too

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You should stop abusing steroids/PH's it will eventually catch up with you, at such a young age you will damage yourself. Don't get all defencive about my comment I am trying to help you, trust me I know and i have seen so many guys like you having issues what you truly wouldn't like. I know this go land on death ears but you will regret using steroids at your age. You would be better using your research skills in the diet area, from the pictures ive seen of you you really need to work on this area rather than steroids. Don't just disregard my comments have a good think about your future, best of luck
    You know I love you marcus, I know your trying to help

I was 19 when I joined in Dec 2009

I already have messed up medical issues which I can almost pin down to endocrine manipulation at young age

I have already learned how very fragile life is

I do my ultimate best to look after my health and take full responsibility for my actions

Using my experiences to help guide others away from misuse like I did in the past

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    You know I love you marcus, I know your trying to help

I was 19 when I joined in Dec 2009

I already have messed up medical issues which I can almost pin down to endocrine manipulation at young age

I have already learned how very fragile life is

I do my ultimate best to look after my health and take full responsibility for my actions

Using my experiences to help guide others away from misuse like I did in the past
    We have had a love and hate relationship over the years but I was always trying to help you and steer you in the right direction, I know its hard to tell someone at 19yrs what he is doing wrong, because they all seem to know it all but like you have realised when it was to late its not a pretty site when you have issue with your HPTA at such a young age.

Are you on HRT now?
    what are your levels?
    Or are you on your own HRT because of not going to the doc's?
    where do you see yourself in 10yrs time with your problems?
    do you have a good doctor? i know its hard to find one in the UK who understands

what this op give advice to ppl on hrt and he's only 19? wha wha what...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Some of the 'prohormones' that were out there were actually designer oral AAS,,,not just a supplement or booster by no means.

Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    what this op give advice to ppl on hrt and he's only 19? wha wha what...
    I don't know a single 19 year old on HRT, but if he really did manage to get himself on there at that age, he really shouldn't be advising anybody on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    We have had a love and hate relationship over the years but I was always trying to help you and steer you in the right direction, I know its hard to tell someone at 19yrs what he is doing wrong, because they all seem to know it all but like you have realised when it was to late its not a pretty site when you have issue with your HPTA at such a young age.

I would say my HPTA is pretty messed up right now

Are you on HRT now?

Good question, I was going to say yes, I do self prescribed don't get me wrong but...

I am going to see how this cycle enfolds and make a decision deciding on how my body feels. From there making a decision to either a break or stay on a moderate to low dose and just blast and cruise.

what are your levels?

As in has my body recovered from previous cycles?

All my bloods came back to normal

It's clear that with the digging deeper with every cycle I do it will become increasingly more difficult, which will be the break-in point so to say.

Or are you on your own HRT because of not going to the doc's?

I don't have low levels of anything so getting the doc to prescribe me anything TRT related is not gonna happen

where do you see yourself in 10yrs time with your problems?

In reality, I see myself cruising on a low dose of test and understanding that the past is the past accepting that it was what I wanted at the time and becoming more health oriented with age. It's a lifestyle for me I don't want to stop this lifestyle ever but I wont be a fool and compromise my health trying to enter the super heavyweights. I am not going to be using for 3 years and then decide I want to stop and then come back here asking "why am im hitting the andropause at 25 years of age". It is currently my life, I am currently studying nutrition as a matter of interest. And have diplomas in exercise and health fitness.

do you have a good doctor? i know its hard to find one in the UK who understands

Due more blood work soon, but I go to a clinic specializing in blood work panels only. I just go in get blood taken get the results ask for print out go home and research and adjust dosages/diet accordingly to ensure optimal health.

Thread Information