Notpretty is offline Associate Member

Graph of 500 MG test blood level for one week

What would a graph look like if you tested a person each day for seven days at the same time each day for a person who received an injection of 500 MG of testosterone cypionate . I'm trying to get a sense of how quickly the injection is absorbed and takes affect, when the peak is most likely to happen and how quickly it fades. I guess I'd like to know how low it's is likely ti be at day seven. I've done lots of BW and have an idea, but anyone who has been involved knows that each person is different and a small sample is far from scientifically or statistically accurate. In this case I'm looking for a average.

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    This isn't exactly what you asked for, but it is the amount of test you would receive per day in mg when receiving 2 - 250mg injections per week of test enanthate .

It takes over a month of bi-weekly injections to get up to a useful level due to the long half-life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Graph of 500 MG test  blood level for one week-test-e-halflife.jpg  

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    I just realized you said cyp, not enth, but cyp has about a 2 day longer half-life so you just wouldn't get quite as much out of it per day, but you it would stay in your system longer.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Here is a graph of 1 shot of test E - 500mg. I let the graph extend for a month so you can see how it gets used up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Graph of 500 MG test  blood level for one week-test-e-halflife-1-shot.jpg  

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Notpretty View Post
    What would a graph look like if you tested a person each day for seven days at the same time each day for a person who received an injection of 500 MG of testosterone cypionate. I'm trying to get a sense of how quickly the injection is absorbed and takes affect, when the peak is most likely to happen and how quickly it fades. I guess I'd like to know how low it's is likely ti be at day seven. I've done lots of BW and have an idea, but anyone who has been involved knows that each person is different and a small sample is far from scientifically or statistically accurate. In this case I'm looking for a average.
    the point of a long ester is not to inject daily. if you like daily injections just run prop.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Very cool graphs. I always like looking at these. Are you looking to only inj once a week?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Use one of the many steroid calculaters online and plot and plan your cycle, you will get a detailed graph of the active blood levels and see how and when your running at peak.

Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    Trying to guess what my test score will be prior to going to my dr so that it looks "right" given the does he's giving me. I get the half life build up. What is the number of days for cyp before starting a PCT? 18/19 wasn't it or was it 21?

Thread Information