Reggie- is offline New Member

Need help with cycle!

Now I'm trying to bulk up a bit then lean up a little towards the end of my cycle..
    I've got my hands on 10ml of sus250, 10ml of deca200, 40ml of stana20 and 10ml of test enth250, clomid(60x50mg) and nolva20x20mg.. It's all pharmaceutical quality.

Week 1-5: sust 500mg (2 ml) per week
    Week 1-6: deca 300mg (1.5ml) per week
    Week 5-10: test enth 500mg (2ml) per week
    Week 8-10: stanazolol 50mg/day (2.5ml per day)

PCT
    Week 11-13: Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 13-15: Clomid 100mg/day.

Btw this would be my third cycle but easily the most intense. Is there no point starting test enth in week 5? should i just get more sust or will doing the test enth in week5-10 reduce water retention by stopping the sus? From my knowledge sus promotes water retention.. so is this combination decent considering i want to put on size and lean up a bit towards the end

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    duh duh duh duhru duh duhrum roll please..... stats

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    awkward PCT
    where did u get it from ?
    and the winstrol for only 2 weeks ? thats one weird cycle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thats a strange cycle, what are your stats? cycle history? how long you been training? who advice you to do that cycle and pct?

Yeah, this is a strange cycle.

Hey guys, yeah i didn't know what to do with what I had. Guess I should scrap the test e? To be honest I don't ever really do pct but because this cycle's more intense I want to, i know its stupid I haven't previously. My last cycle was
    Test equipose, test enanthate and dbol and before that I did a cycle of prop and stana.

I'm 23, 178 pounds, 5 ft 11, been training for four years now. Can't really get good advice down here in aussie. So I came to the experts lol.. I think I might just stick with Sus250 and deca200, and stana.. Because I was planning on doing 500mg of sus per week and 300mg of deca which I thought was good? I didn't want to continue doing the deca without a test so because i had test enth lying around i though i'd use that? Or should I just get more sus?
    and thanks for helping out

your outta your mind!!!! no pct with eq im gonna say it was a 12 plus week cycle... no pct your boys are gonna get you back for that... as far as anything else why are you using so many compunds for a 3rd cycle? and your 23 rite?

If thats true you wont get much help except to continue natty for a year or two more...

it was a 10 week cycle.. In australia hcg , clomid and nolva are nearly impossible to obtain however now I got hold of some.. I understand your concerns people however can I still have advice on a cycle?

After a deca cycle, hcg is a very good idea so here's what I recommend for PCT:

Week 11-13: hcg 500IU/day
    Week 11-13: Nolvadex 20mg/day
    Week 13-15: Clomid 100mg/day

blainer is offline Junior Member
    I normally use Nolvadex during a cycle not after. Nolvadex is only going to block the estrogen in your system from being absorbed but it won't prevent conversion so I would start taking that about 2 weeks after you hit the deca then use it until about 3 weeks agter your cycle. Just my opinion.

Thread Information