btpotter is offline New Member

Winter Bulk Critique

I am looking to do a winter bulking cycle in about 4 months. I have been lifting for ten years off and on. This will be my fifth cycle. My prior cycles are Test Cyp/Winny, Prop/Winny/Primo, T400/Dbol /Tren E/EQ, and Prop/Winny/Masteron . I am 27, 6' 205lbs and about 13%BF. I am thinking of doing a 12 week cycle of Test/Fina/Dbol/Winny. I was wondering if I should use Prop or sust? I am lifting 4 days a week now with EOD off only doing cardio. I am seeing good results with that rest time. Chest and Tri, Back and Bi, Shoulders and traps, Legs. I would set it up like this:

Prop 150mg EOD 1-12
    or 185mg EOD Sust 1-10 (185mg is about .75CC of Sust) and Prop 150mg EOD 11-12

Tren Ace 150mg EOD 4-12
    Dbol 40mg ED 1-4
    Winny Tabs 50mg ED 6-12
    .5mg Anastrozole ED 1-12

PCT 13-16
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    HCG 4000IU for 3 days starting three days after last inject.

Any advice is welcome. Thank you.

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    i would go prop over sust, IMO... easier to begin PCT cuz of one ester, not a combo
    ED shots would be ideal if u can do them... or if ur reall good at rememberin to alternate day/night for ur shots

HCG is wrong, you should use that during ur cycle at 500iu 2x week or 1000iu 1x week thru 1st week of PCT.
    no tamox for pct? you should add that...

also Triptorelin at 100mcg at the start? **kinda a new thing, still finding out more info... but study was that 1 shot of this (GnRH) rebalanced a user after failed recovery of cycles.

Also, might want to play with doses, and you can prolly eliminate the AI needed.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    It just seems like there is a lot of compound overkill on your cycles which appear to based around cutting. If these were bulk cycles I would expect your stats to be more impressive. Do you have a detailed diet to support this proposed cycle as a bulker.

Most of my cycles have been for lean muscle gain and my dosage have always been at the lower end. I think I was over training also. I was lifting for 2 hours 6 days a week with 1 day rest and it was taking me forever to see results. My diet was alright but I was missing some key principles. I had a lot of bad advice. But I have been reading more forums, doing more diet research and trying new stuff for dieting to see what works for me. My diet is a lot better now and that why I want to train natty for at least 5 or 6 months before I start my cycle. I am going to do a post soon in the diet section for my proposed diet during bulking.

I will add the tamox at 40/40/20/20 along with my Clomid 100/100/50/50. If I do that do you think I should still do the HCG or can I just drop it?

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    Good. Yes you need the HCG . IMO its one of the most important parts to recovery.

also you might want to play with the doses if u do ED shots, but ultimately the tren should be higher than the test.

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    i like the look of your cycle but not a winter bulk,, it will keep you lean no doubt. Im going to run a lean bulk towards the end of the year it looks somethin like this
    500 mg of test e 12wk, 600mg of eq 12ks, dbol 30/40/50/50 w wks,, then winny tabs the last 4 wks 30mg ed

if i were you i would maybe drop the tren and add deca or npp,

I have never used deca , but I was consider a Test E or C/Deca/Dbol /Winny stack as an alternative. I will be in school when I am on and kinda worried about the tren sides. I am just a little skeptical about taking someone that can pop up in a test for up to 18 months. I am going to do some more research about deca. I just don't want to put on a bunch of water weight and then piss away like half of it. Have you had good experiences with it in the past minimonster?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    27 and still in school...hmmm

lemonada9, I will for sure incorporate HCG in my PCT then. I am not sure about the ED pins. I do feel like I get a better pump when I pin before I lift, but I am not sure about for 12 weeks. I think I will just keep anastrozole or lettrozole on hand in case I feel like I am getting gyno or estro problems. Do you have an opinion about the Test E or C/Deca /Dbol /Winny cycle?

Law school. I was in the military for 6 years.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    love test/deca /dbol , but love test/tren too.

i ran deca for a long time, starting cutting after i was on it a while, i was surprised to realize that with an AI, and limiting my carbs and fat, upping cardio, i cut quite well on it. so you dont HAVE to put on water with deca, i think most people just think its a bulker so they eat a "bulking" (shitty) diet with it.

if god were to come down and remove all AAS as long as he left me test/deca test/tren, i would be fine with it. people make their cycles complicated all the time, and i just dont think its necessary.

THE-DET-OAK, What AI did you use and at what dose? I have used anastrozole and lettrozole. I prefer anastrozole over lettrozole though.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    you can use either. I hear from some of the older guys that over time letro is the only thing that works for them. I found a smoking deal on some aromasin , so im running that at the moment.

If i were to use adex, i would start at .25mg EOD and work my way up, if needed.

The Det Oak if I do decide to do the Test, Deca , Dbol what AI would you suggest. I know adex would be good for the test and dbol, but I have been reading that I need to take some caber or something because of the deca. This would be my first cycle of deca, so I really dont know to much about it. I have only taken adex or letro and have never seen any gyno problems. What would you suggest?

Thread Information