Just thought this was interesting.

: Dangers of injecting olive oil?

I overheard someone at the gym today saying that they bought a couple of vials of steroids , started injecting it, and a few weeks later after no gains, tasted it and found it to be olive oil.

I did a quick google search on this but I came up empty handed. Besides being unsanitary, cause a possible infection, and generic "media hype" we hear, what would be the dangers of injecting olive oil or flaxseed oil intramuscle? Would it just get absorbed into the body or could it actually cause other problems?
Oils are often used as cutters for painful compounds. Granted the preferred choices are typically sterilized grape & cotton seed oils, but essentially they're all just oils. I'd steer clear of motor oil though...pun intended, get it "steer", "motor".

Why? I typically use penzoil 5-w30. Lubs the joints up real good.

I have no idea if they tested the compound or not. Most likely they did not. To be honest, since I didn't know this person I didn't really want to offer advice. The last thing I need is someone hounding me for access to my source.

well if your not going to help him why are u trying to figure out his problem? i dont see any health risks injecting olive oil! dumb person for not making 100% sure of his products/source!

Curiosity more then anything else.

tasted it and found it to be olive oil.

Tell him to use it anyway...cooking, salads, etc.

Sometimes ya gotta make lemonade!

Testosterone is suspended in sterile oil .. Grapeseed oil , cottonseed oil ect.. If the oil was sterile it would be no biggie

You risk becoming delicious.

This made me crack up

I dident think anyone was testing gear anymore in the US. Anyone know any ways of home testing to check to see if gear is legit?

I dident think anyone was testing gear anymore in the us. Anyone know any ways of home testing to check to see if gear is legit?

Yes actually... a hospital will test your gear out if you have an adverse reaction to it... i.e.- cellulitis

I know this from personal experience.. whether or not your insurance will cover it is a whole nother thing.

and i honestly think they dont make sterile Olive Oil... I may be wrong.... but hey... just a thought

When I was in college I started using AAS. I am pretty sure I did at least one cycle of cooking oil in my past. What sucks is that it was my best friend at the time who sold it to me. The funny thing I am quite wealthy now and could change this persons life if he had not tried to screw me on everything as a kid. Oh well, now I can afford some real shit and for all I care he can eat some.
I hope you are not asking so you too can remove the AAS for yourself and replace it with cooking oil for your friends. In the end, they will know and might even get hurt.

The same thing happened to a friend of mine. He kept begging this dude to hook him up with some gear and finally the guy said did. But it turned out to be three vials of vegetable oil. LOL He paid the guy like 400 bucks too.

When I was in college I started using AAS. I am pretty sure I did at least one cycle of cooking oil in my past. What sucks is that it was my best friend at the time who sold it to me. The funny thing I am quite wealthy now and could change this persons life if he had not tried to screw me on everything as a kid. Oh well, now I can afford some real shit and for all I care he can eat some.
I hope you are not asking so you too can remove the AAS for yourself and replace it with cooking oil for your friends. In the end, they will know and might even get hurt.

No, I'm not that type of a person. To be honest, steroids are the only drug I ever did. Hell I've never even smoked a cigarette in my life. Like you, I come from a well off family and I was raised in an upper class town. I wouldn't do that to my friends just to save a hundred or so dollars.

Plus, I am only one or two people I know that does steroids and the other person is the one who gets them for me.