avarice is offline New Member

Injectable vs Oral

In the United States why is it more popular to see oral steroids available to buy rather then Injectable or Topical?

I only ask because I would feel a lot safer with injectable AAS rather than taking AAS orally.

What are the benefits of oral steroids versus injectable?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I will try to make the long conversation short for you:

- You can pop oral steroids like candy (not that I would advice anyone to) without having to put up with injection pain,

- Storing/hiding oral steroids are much easier, whereas storing/hiding vials and syringes can be quite hard for some people due to their living conditions (roommate, parents, wife, gf and etc),

- You automatically eliminate the risk of infection, local allergic reactions, bruising and etc. when you do oral only cycles,

- Lastly, United States has a young and dynamic youth population that shop for AAS agressively, which means there are plently young and ignorant idiots (sorry but it is true) who are highly inclided to go online and easily shop for oral steroids that can be stored in a vitamin box which they can take to places. These kids think if they take enough oral AAS, they will eventually look like Arnold.

avarice is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    I will try to make the long conversation short for you:

- You can pop oral steroids like candy (not that I would advice anyone to) without having to put up with injection pain,

- Storing/hiding oral steroids are much easier, whereas storing/hiding vials and syringes can be quite hard for some people due to their living conditions (roommate, parents, wife, gf and etc),

- You automatically eliminate the risk of infection, local allergic reactions, bruising and etc. when you do oral only cycles,

- Lastly, United States has a young and dynamic youth population that shop for AAS agressively, which means there are plently young and ignorant idiots (sorry but it is true) who are highly inclided to go online and easily shop for oral steroids that can be stored in a vitamin box which they can take to places. These kids think if they take enough oral AAS, they will eventually look like Arnold.
    Thank you for those points, it helps my understanding as to *why* they are prominent.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quick, fast and easy results...of which dissipate quickly.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Actually, it is because that is what the scam sites advertise. Obviously, orals are more appealing to the sort of 17 year old idiots who are likely to be taken by scam sites.

Thread Information