Sulixe is offline Banned

Pinning 700mg tren a to test if its real.

I bought tren acetate for my cutting cycle, but i realised it might be faked considering the injectable winstrol i bought from my dealer is fake. (i let the powder settle down in the vial and there was barely half a milimeter of powder thickness at the bottom of the vial)

So i decided i would pin 100mg of his tren a each day to test if its deal. (taking nothing else with it)

If i start getting sides then ill run my other components with it and lower the dose

If its real, about when should i start feeling sides?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your Winstrol isn't necessarily fake or underdosed. 1 gram of powder or whatever doesn't look like much.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    theres not even half a MILIMETER of powder when it settles down. Unless 90% of the winstrol lies disolved in benzoate that is mixed with the water, im pretty sure its severly underdosed.

Ive checked pharmaceutial stuff images on the internet, and on 1ml / 50mg vials, the bottle is filled with powder to the 1/4. so basically, a 10ml / 100mg per ML should be filled to to half....

It looks like my dealer filled the water vial with just enough powder to give it the milky white look when the powder is in suspension.
    Last edited by Sulixe; 06-08-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    theres not even half a MILIMETER of powder when it settles down. Unless 90% of the winstrol lies disolved in benzoate that is mixed with the water, im pretty sure its severly underdosed.

Ive checked pharmaceutial stuff images on the internet, and on 1ml / 50mg vials, the bottle is filled with powder to the 1/4. so basically, a 10ml / 100mg per ML should be filled to to half....

It looks like my dealer filled the water vial with just enough powder to give it the milky white look when the powder is in suspension.
    HALF??? No way. The powder takes up less than 1/10th of the total volume at 100mg/ml (a 10ml vial will contain roughly .9ml of actual winstrol powder). And some of it will suspend for a long time if it is correctly made.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 06-08-2011 at 04:42 PM.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    HALF??? No way. The powder takes up less than 1/10th of the total volume at 100mg/ml (a 10ml vial will contain roughly .9ml of actual winstrol powder). And some of it will suspend for a long time if it is correctly made.
    exactly

1 gram of winni in 10mls is going to equate to about 0.8 ml

For it to take up half of the vial it would need to be dosed close to 600mg/ml....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Yeah possibly, but ive let the powder settle down for 15 days. the rest of the vial is clear like water and the powder at the bottom is very thin. look, here's a picture. (ive gathered the powder in a visible spot. the rest of the vial is crystal clear)

Sulixe is offline Banned
    does that look like 1g?

Hard to tell from the pic, but 1g does not take up a whole lot of space.

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    I dealt ALOT of powder in my hay day...no way is that 1g. More like .3.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Edit your post donjuice...

Its a bad move posting things like that up brotha...

thanks
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

snowman is offline Senior Member
    I bought tren acetate for my cutting cycle, but i realised it might be faked considering the injectable winstrol i bought from my dealer is fake. (i let the powder settle down in the vial and there was barely half a milimeter of powder thickness at the bottom of the vial)

So i decided i would pin 100mg of his tren a each day to test if its deal. (taking nothing else with it)

If i start getting sides then ill run my other components with it and lower the dose

Not sure about you, but first time i pin tren a, i always cough for 5 minutes, and i taste the tren in my mouth after the injection ; after a couple of days, i start the night sweats... as for your winny , i would not be so quickly to judge that the winny is fake... might be under dose ; you dont trust your dealer????

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Not sure about you, but first time i pin tren a, i always cough for 5 minutes, and i taste the tren in my mouth after the injection ; after a couple of days, i start the night sweats... as for your winny , i would not be so quickly to judge that the winny is fake... might be under dose ; you dont trust your dealer????
    Just some random guy nthat hit me in the gym and asked me if i needed gear. My last source had been arrested so i had to deal with him....

He looked like a huge douche, and that was the first time i dealt with him. bought 20 ml of winstrol and 80 ml of tren ace. cost me an arm and a leg. What a mistake.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    You guys aren't answering my question...

If my tren is real, how long will it take before i start feeling sides? Im injecting 700mg weekly (suposely) so im guaranteed to have sides if its real stuff. How much time before i can say if its bunk?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

When I ran TREN alone with nothing else I started feeling the sides around week 3. Major mistake running TREN alone.

You guys aren't answering my question...

If my tren is real, how long will it take before i start feeling sides? Im injecting 700mg weekly (suposely) so im guaranteed to have sides if its real stuff. How much time before i can say if its bunk?
    You should know within a week. If your strength hasn't shot up by then, it is probably bunk.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Thanks very much. Ill give it 10-12 days, then ill switch to my home-brewed stuff.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    what a terrible way to test gear, injecting yourself with something your suss on? could be strychnine for all you know.

Slartbox is offline New Member
    wow that is stupid.
    Test it with a nmr machine if you can borrow one at a uni or have a friend who goes to one, or something, or make sure its legit dont test shit on yaself or other ppl ever

darkcrayz is offline Member
    on my 3rd day running tren my back broke out and my nipples went ape shit on me. that subsided and the gains showed up at the end of week 2.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That dont sound like a good idea bro.

dr3wb0y is offline New Member
    Yeah man, testing new stuff that your really sus on, isnt a good idea, i know of a few people doing that and they ended up in a hospital bed. Look for some legit ways to test it.

Thread Information