Thread: Winny only help

ThisGuy138 is offline New Member

Winny only help

I know I know, as soon as everyone saw winny only, you all wanted to jump on me and tell me not to. Anyways Im a newb. Im 21, 5 feet 8, 168 LB @ just about 10% BF, so not to bad. Im about to run a winny cycle (my first one). Im going to do 4 weeks on @ 40 mg a day (oral) 4 weeks off, and do 4 more weeks on. I know everyone says to run a test with it, which i understand, but i've also read in several other places that at 4 weeks my test shoulndt shut down. But i was wondering if a test booster like tbomb or something could work in place of like test E or something. And as far as PCT goes what should i do there, that is cheap but effective. I want to give this a shot, and I am prefering the winny only. so those out there who have experience please share your thoughts or any pointers. thanks

borkach is offline Junior Member
    my buddy took winny, and he got mad joint pain, even though he was taking joint support. also his kidneys started to hurt on week 5 or so.....so get all the supplements to support your system. like joint support, liver support. and drink lots of water. about t boosters i got no idea.

ThisGuy138 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borkach View Post
    my buddy took winny, and he got mad joint pain, even though he was taking joint support. also his kidneys started to hurt on week 5 or so.....so get all the supplements to support your system. like joint support, liver support. and drink lots of water. about t boosters i got no idea.

Thanks borkach. Yea i know about the liver/kidney/joint situation. Ill be drinking at least a gallon of water a day, throw some cranberry juice in the mix, milk thistle daily, and i heard fish oil supp is very good for joint lube. so thats the plan with that.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Too young. Plus just plain stupid to do Winny alone. Trust me I have gone against the grain myself. both at 30mg a day and one at 50mg a day. Shit shut down both times within 3 weeks. Yes 3 weeks. I did a blood test for my second cycle at the start and once again at week 3, shit was dropping. A test booster is a joke. Just do it right or don't do it at all.....why must you half ass this?

Joint support and all the water in the world will not help the pain. It's the toxicity that causes it. Flushing with water doesn't help get rid of what you put right back into it the next day but it can dilute it.

PLUS zigzagging Winny does nothing but NOT help any possible gains and ALSO plays one hell of a game with your natural Test production.
    Last edited by jtuner77; 06-08-2011 at 01:46 PM.

borkach is offline Junior Member
    yea, man. you gotta take test with it. or **** winny and just do test !

Thread Information