buffgator is offline king of mass

What sort of weird sides do you get from gear?

I was just curious if im a freak or not. I break out in hives every time I come off of anadrol . Also test cyp always give me a racing hurt beat off and on through the day. Just wondering what sides you guys get from stuff that are not typical.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    had bad headaches day 3-5 taking dbol , first time trying it
    seemed to break me out too, and these pimples dont seem to go away very quickly

borkach is offline Junior Member
    when i took t bol, i pucked my guts out because i drank it with carbonated water ( the one with bubbles). i was pucking for about an hour! NEVER DRINK T BOL WITH THAT KIND OF WATER!!!!

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    I did a ph cycle that dried out my joints so bad that not only could I not lift I had trouble with daily things. Had to bail halfway through. 2nd week of a test e cycle right now and I don't mind a little water weight at all. Keep them sockets soaked lol.

awms is offline Senior Member
    I get random really long hairs that grow on my back when I run test lol My back is not hairy at all...but from time to time one or two massive hairs will grow out of my back?? I just pluck them and Im good but its really odd lol

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Currently 'pulsing' Dbol in my cycle on training days....

30 mins after taking my full dose I get a similar feeling to when im on clen .... Kind of itching tot get to the gym, maybe it is in my mind and I am making myself kick out adrenaline.... Whatever it is it ramps me up b4 my workouts

Nothing that strange TBH, night sweas like hell on my last cycle, back pumps from Dbol, some bizzare dreams that are so vivid it is amazing...

Supose the strangest side is the mad dreams...... I dreamed I was reviving a frog and when it came back to life I jumped p and screamed 'YEAHHHH', only to then break down in emotion..... I then work up crying.... WTF
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Currently 'pulsing' Dbol in my cycle on training days....

30 mins after taking my full dose I get a similar feeling to when im on clen .... Kind of itching tot get to the gym, maybe it is in my mind and I am making myself kick out adrenaline.... Whatever it is it ramps me up b4 my workouts

Nothing that strange TBH, night sweas like hell on my last cycle, back pumps from Dbol, some bizzare dreams that are so vivid it is amazing...

Supose the strangest side is the mad dreams...... I dreamed I was reviving a frog and when it came back to life I jumped p and screamed 'YEAHHHH', only to then break down in emotion..... I then work up crying.... WTF
    lol ****ing amazing!!! haven't had the dreams just yet on tren but I assume im not immune and they are coming! Only in wk3

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Minion0812 View Post
    lol ****ing amazing!!! haven't had the dreams just yet on tren but I assume im not immune and they are coming! Only in wk3
    I have a stretch of 3 or 4 nights at the start of my cycle (first 10 days) where my dreams were all mad and vivid... Not so much now tho... Strange
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Thread Information