RLRowland is offline New Member

Wanting to start a cycle on oxymetholone but really unsure...

Hey guys , im looking at starting a cycle on oxymetholone but from what i've researched they are supposed to have a really bad effect on the liver..

Is the effect on the liver permanent? what exactly is the effect ?

And i was told by my cousin that taking milk thistle will aid the liver is this true ?

Im only gunna be taking 50mg proberly split into 25mg x 2 throughout the day for 30 days..

Sorry if you get this question alot or its posted in the wrong place..

Last thing i wanna do is permanetly damage my liver...im really clueless on what will happen to the liver, im only 19 and never had any problems..

Thanks for anyone that takes time to read this

Well i just read some more , and as far as in can make out , if i do take them , there will be huge side effects....anyone took them ?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're WAY too young to be worrying about all this. Just learn to eat and train. The gains will come just fine.

i've trained quite a while , got quite a good understanding , a good diet and routine..

Ive bought some dianabol instead of oxymetholone i read that the side effects are less , im guessing people will proberly disagree...

I also bought some tablets to stop or prevent estrogen side effects? and gunna take milk thistle for the liver...

Does that seem like enough protection kinda ?

im new to this , but i'd rather get some advise before i f it all up, because i start on monday...

cheers

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Don't do it your not old enough or educated enough.......put up your diet and routine. Its been my eexperience that most people think their diet and routine is g2g but its actually very flawed

how old , is old enough ? i've already bought the tablets now , i am 20..how much longer is old enough ?

and will milk thistle and the estrogen prevention tabs work ?

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member
    As someone will soon mention your test levels will still be very high and with a good diet and training hard you will see gains just as good. the fact that you have to ask so many questions shows your not ready, most ppl would advise not to start until your 25 and up and by then you should have a solid diet and done a load of research, it may seem like a good idea now because i know all you want to do is get big and ripped fast but this is not the way. hit up the diet forum and they will dort you out. Good luck Bro.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    RLRowland, I suggest you sell those pills to somebody at your gym who knows what they're doing, before you do something really stupid. You're too young. Work on your diet and your training. Post both on here and we'll give you some advice on how to make them better.

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    Too young and no Dbol only!

Thread Information