FreshxPRO is offline New Member

My First time trying steroids ( Need Advice )

My name is Bryant . Im 20 years old 5'7 and 155 lbs. Ive been lifting for about a year an a half. Ive become really interested in taking a 1 month cycle of D-Bol pill form. I dont plan to take anything else with it, but i will if i have too . Im not going to go over 30 mg cause ive heard thats where the bad side effects come from . I just need some advice from someone experienced and rational . I dont wanna hear some shit like you better have a Liver transplant lined up cause your gonna need it in a few weeks .. please none of that . I need rational advice not over exaggerated.. I have many more questions so someone please reply to this ... Ive been researching it for over a week but i see to many conflicting statements about D-bol to have a a correct point of view on it . so please help me out if you can

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Well, if you want rational advice you're about to get it...

1) youre too young
    2) Dbol by itself is bad

More members will have similar statements as the ones above... They are rational but you probably won't like it.

bruary17 is offline Member
    At your age it carries the very real possibility of harming yourself. You have more then enough Test in your body right now to get to where you want to be. Take advantage of that.

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    At your age it carries the very real possibility of harming yourself. You have more then enough Test in your body right now to get to where you want to be. Take advantage of that.
    thanks . ill definitely take advantage of it.. What supplements do u recommend . Ive already used C4 , Jack3d ,No explode and Cell tech Hardcore .

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    I would quit juicing to be 20 again. bru is right little buddy. Your body is making a ton of test and gh. I started lifting at 20 years old and 165 lbs. Find a workout partner that knows how to lift and train with him. Talk to the big guys at the gym about different bulking exercises and google stuff man. I went from 165 to 245 in a 1.5 years training and gordging myself with food. Plus i was locked up.lol
    but talk to people about training. You have fresh muscle begging to be ripped bro.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No OTC supp is going to make much difference.
    Just work on your diet and training.

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    Eat eat eat!!! and when u are full, Eat!!!

jupiterak is offline New Member
    Just what the others said. You can easily pack on 20-30lbs just by proper training and diet. Wait atleast 5-10 years. Spending week with no knowledge of sides and proper pct will mess you up. I spent months and months of reading and researching before I ever tried oral p/h's and steriods .

what do u recommend i eat ? . how many calories should i shoot for

Quote Originally Posted by 408gt91 View Post
    Eat eat eat!!! and when u are full, Eat!!!
    if i eat eat eat then eat when im full how do i keep myself from getting fat ?

do u recommend working out twice a day ?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Head to the nutrition section and layout what you eat on a day to day basis, what your goals are, your physical stats, and let the gurus there critique your post. Gains start in the kitchen and go down while you sleep. Apply the same deal in the supplement section and they will take care of ya.

bruary17 is offline Member
    OP, concrete is a fav of min. Give it a whirl.

Thread Information