J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Working Muscles 2-3 times a week?

From what I understand while taking test Ethinate you can work your muscle groups more often? How often? How can you tell if your over working your muscles?

Some times I'll get a very good work out and I'll barley be sore the next day. With delts this happens more often than larger muscle groups like qads and pecs. It can't just be when your not sore can it?

Also while using slin your body shuttles nutrients to your muscles extremely fast. This would also mean you could work out more often to achieve even faster/better results?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Working Muscles 2-3 times a week?

Originally posted by J-Dogg
    From what I understand while taking test Ethinate you can work your muscle groups more often? How often? How can you tell if your over working your muscles?
    yes while on you can work out more often, but most people stick with once a week or once every 4 to five days. but no one here can answer the ? how often, you'll figure it out on your own. And you'll know if you've over worked your muscles if u cannot work out the next day.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Im working each muscle group 2 time a week now and I'm not on anything right now. I've seen other guys do 3 times (I personaly think that is too much).

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO 3x is waaaay too much. go with a 2x a week routine or bodypart a day routine. which one you choose is just personal preference

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I do 2x a week most of the time except when I go heavy

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i do 2x weekly 2 or 3 body parts between 1 1/2hr.
    so far so good i,m happy with this routine...

45goingon20 is offline New Member

Post more on 3 times a week

J-Dogg and who are interested. Go to this site.
    http://www.thinkmuscle.com/articles/...raining.htmall

Tell me what you think. This guy advocates 3 times a week. He calls it Hypertrophy Specific Training. It looks very interesting.
    I'm not pushing this, just looks interesting.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    I dont know about that my self and everyone i know we train our body parts ONCE a week ... and my strength at the moment is going THROUGH THE ROOF (never touched gear) i also know alot of power lifters and by increasing strength they train parts once a week , like one day they might spend 1hr squatting but just once a week .... you dont grow in the gym.

But see what works for u smaller groups like calves , and abs maybe bi and tris can go twice a week

Thread Information