kaza is offline New Member

Question newbie after some help.

yo im a complete newbie here after some help sorry for starting a new thread on my 1st day but i couldn't find any threads that helped me ,

basically i was after something to give me a little edge, some good strenth gains but not so fast that people around me would be asking "are you taking steroids ?".

i got recommended Dbol , so i read up on it (not enought though) and decided to go for it, i've been taking 20mg per day in the morning for 10 days with no negative side affects appart from some reddening of the skin on my upper arms and shoulders i assume this is the start of acne which i wanted to avoid and now i keep reading that i shouldn't be doing Dbol on its own i should be taking cycle support the same guy who recomended Dbol recommended clomid but again im now reading conflicting information saying i should only start clomid AFTER the Dbol .

what ive got:
    160 X 5mg Dbol
    24 X 50mg Clomid

what i was recommended:
    6wks @ 20mg Dbol
    6wks @ 25mg Clomid (starting 2wks after Dbol)

so what should i do from here?
    and if it is acne will it go away when my course is over?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome
    Whats yous stat's?
    Weight:
    BF%:
    Training Experience:

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 185
    BF%: ???
    Training Experience: 6 months gym (roughly 2 years working out at home if that counts)

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    stop taking the dbol ...... Even if you make gains from it - you more than likely will lost most if not all or more weight than you started with.

It's a poor cycle and wont yield much to begin with..... not only that..... but I suspect your training and diet routines are off. Training seriously for 6 months isn't enough time either. You need to build a solid base..... how do yo expect to hold onto any muscle gained from a cycle without a solid trainging base?

You've got a lot of research to do...... nothing wrong with that..... everyone starts somewhere. Stop the dbol before you hurt yourself and you can probably skate by without a pct if you were only on for 10 days. It wouldn't hurt to run the clomid for a couple weeks just to be on the safe side.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^Agreed

thanks for the advice!

i know its a poor cycle but like i said i didn't want massive gains anyway
    im not going to bother defending my training routines or base because i could tell you anything (it is the internet after all)
    all ill say is thier not hardcore but thier good ive spent plenty of time researching so i know thier good and i've seen results from training alone

but i will take your advice its now day 16 and the dbol side effects are now in full swing the aformentioned reddening is now dry irritable skin
    as well as a few other things and thier is no way the small amount i would get from this course is worth it!

so i've already started the clomid (as mentioned in the cycle above) but how long should i run the it for? and at what dose? (ill stop the dbols from 2mos)

i dont think ill be doing anything else for a long time after this, i think ill juts go it natural for at least another 12 months and see where i get to
    BUT for future reference for someone like me who doesn't want to get really big but does want to look better
    and is apperently very sensitive (i was lead to believe i would see no side effects on such a low dose) would anavar be a good choice?

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaza View Post
    i dont think ill be doing anything else for a long time after this, i think ill juts go it natural for at least another 12 months and see where i get to
    BUT for future reference for someone like me who doesn't want to get really big but does want to look better
    and is apperently very sensitive (i was lead to believe i would see no side effects on such a low dose) would anavar be a good choice?
    You are 20 years old and should not even consider anymore gear for years to come let alone in 12 months.

Get a solid diet (this is always 90% of the issue) and solid training plan (the other 10% of the issue) and watch what can happen over the course of a few years- you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck to you.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Smart move like Haz said research is key.There is a price to pay for everything we do.NOTHING is FREE and at your age the risks are higher.Quit trying to take shortcuts.Pay your dues! Build that foundation for that new muscle.Beacuse if you use before you have a good foundation.Your muscles will get bigger and stronger.But your tendons wont keep up.Then you will have all kinds of problems.And I didnt even touch on the problems you may have sexually.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with all the above. It has nothing to do with how good your gear is or even how good of a cycle it is or how good it's planned out, at 20 there is no such thing as a GOOD cycle. I know, you hear it all the time so and so did it and has no problems or look how big he is and he use to be a skinny little kid. Tell me, how many of your friends will you tell when you realize you arent getting any morning wood, then you dont feel horny like you did before and then when your girlfriend wants to play you have to make some kind of excuse because things just arent responding like they did before? Who are you going to tell? Your best friend? I dont think so but that is one of the biggest/most common issues, especially when you are young; under 25 and 10x more when you dont have a proper PCT or know what you are doing. Yeah non of your buddies or the person who sold you the stuff told you any of that, right? LOL

Now continue as told with your PCT, hope to god everything keeps working and learn how to gain real size that you will keep 100% by spending a lot less money, having no worries or side effects by learning what to eat and how to work out. Spend time doing the work and dont look for short cuts. They come with a price and it's not just out of your pocket.

Yes this is an aas site we are just honest about what is right, wrong, who should and who shouldn't including why if you are willing to listen.

Thread Information