taco_bell is offline New Member

HGH + Testosterone

im starting my first use of HGH and i read from a post on here that it's nice to add testosterone to the cycle.. i have some test and would like to know how much i need to inject and how many times a week, etc... i am going to be doing 5 iu's of HGH a morning right after i wake up.. should i inject the test in the morning as well or do it in the evening? 10 mL a week? thanks for any help on this subject..

A basic guide to HGH by Redbaron is where i read that it would be nice to add the test to my cycle..

Thanks again to anyone who can point me in the right direction..

bradhore is offline Member
    what's your stats?

test what??

test enanthate (long ester), or test prop (short ester)?

Just make sure you take your hgh first thing when you wake up.
    Test doesnt really matter what time of day, but you do obviously know that you should idealy be taking the hgh subq with insulin pin!!

6'-02"
    203lb.

i workout 3 days a week..
    monday - chest/triceps
    wednesday - neck/back
    friday - arms/legs

i'm not sure what test. it is.. i will look tonight when i get home.. yes, i learned that today from rebarons article.. i took the first dose last night before bed.. whoops.. i didn't figure the test mattered, i would just like to know how much would be a good amount to take with the HGH.. and yes, i am injecting the HGH with an insulin pin..

most important thing is how old are you and how long have you been training.? You shouldn't be taking hgh for starters unless your atleast 30 which is when your growth plates fuse. As for the test, if its enthate or cypionate an average amount is around 500Mg to 750mg per week. (in 2 injections a week, say 300mg monday, and 300mg thursday) but this all depends on previous cycles and training. Something like that. But dont go starting things before you know anything about them.

i agree to your statement.. i will be 29 in august.. i've been training since high school.. just lately i've hit a plateau and can't get any bigger.. i'm about 8% body fat right now.. i've taken a few things in the past to help me build up, but i've never done multiple cycles.. i try to eat healthy and often..

try to train 1 muscle a day if you can. Chest seperate day, back seperate day, and so on.. Make sure you have a good pct of nolva and clomid. Take 40mg a day of nolva for 2weeks then 20mg a day for 2weeks., start 2weeks after your last injection. And take clomid 50mg a day for 2weeks then 25mg a day for 2weeks.

well, i can't workout every day of the week.. i work 40 to 50 hours a day, play softball 2 nights a week, and have a daughter.. but i spend between an hour and an hour and a half gettin' my workouts in m/w/f..

TheMeatWagon is offline New Member
    A relatively safe dosage of HGH would be 2IU + 2IU a day. Your BF is quite low, so you will probably want to maximize the growth effects of the drug, then I would advise a 2IU shot in the morning before you even wash your teeth and another 2 hours before you go to sleep. Keep in mind that HGH makes no sense if taken for less than 4-5 months.

thanks.. i plan to stay on it for awhile..

do not do hgh before bed!!

don't worry.. i'm not..

Thread Information