sixey is offline Associate Member

Low dose t3 for nutrient uptake/cutting/etc...without anabolics

Been doing some research into low dose t3 run without AAS...came across this:

"Increase Nutrient Uptake: Not very well known, but this is a great use for T3. Doses between 6.25-12.5mcg do not shutdown endogenous thyroid output. T3 at this dose can be used to add LBM and help in keeping the fat off. When doses are kept at 6.25-12.5mcg, muscles are full and rock hard, and energy is through the roof. At these light doses, it's common for people to go to the bathroom 5-6 times a day because there bodies are making more efficient use of the food they eat"

This sounds awesome!!! Nearing the final stages of my cut (at 10-11% right now shooting for 7-8%). I allready use clen and yohimbe and love them both...but i have a decent amount of t3 on hand and if the above is true, i would love to take it for the last bit of cutting (will be doing prop and tren a once this natty cut is over)

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i dont think that 12.5mcg of T3 would do anything!!!!
    thats probably dose for thyroid patients not for losing weight. cause people go up to 75-100mcg
    doesnt make any sense . where did u get it from ?

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    i dont think that 12.5mcg of T3 would do anything!!!!
    thats probably dose for thyroid patients not for losing weight. cause people go up to 75-100mcg
    doesnt make any sense . where did u get it from ?
    With a low dose like that the idea is that you dont totally shut down your thyroid, with the doses you are talking about you would need to be on some heavy anabolics not to have all your muscle burned away...with a very low dose it doesnt attack your muscle but gives a slight boost to protein synth and fat burning...obviously not going to be major effects like var or sometbing, but a nice boost to a natty cut

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Yeah....this aint gonna work homie.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Yeah....this aint gonna work homie.
    And why is that? It makes sense in theory, guys have done it in the past with sucess...

i think your thyroid already produce 25mcg daily sooo whats the point of shutting it down and take 12.5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by sixey View Post
    With a low dose like that the idea is that you dont totally shut down your thyroid, with the doses you are talking about you would need to be on some heavy anabolics not to have all your muscle burned away...with a very low dose it doesnt attack your muscle but gives a slight boost to protein synth and fat burning...obviously not going to be major effects like var or sometbing, but a nice boost to a natty cut
    believe it or not losing much muscle with 75mcg is exaggerated. if you keep you protein intake high and use mild steroid even anavar you wont lose muscle unless you are taking 125mcg or so

believe it or not losing much muscle with 75mcg is exaggerated. if you keep you protein intake high and use mild steroid even anavar you wont lose muscle unless you are taking 125mcg or so
    You wont lose muscle but you sure take a nice big gamble on ****in up your thyroid.

And why is that? It makes sense in theory, guys have done it in the past with sucess...
    I have taken a 20mcg dose for months, didn't see or feel any change. If you want to drop fat fix your diet, do clen or an ECA stack

I have taken a 20mcg dose for months, didn't see or feel any change. If you want to drop fat fix your diet, do clen or an ECA stack
    Diet and everything is in check and workingjust fine...have some t3 om hand so am considering using it for a little boost. And not trying to be a dick but i think the science/logs proving it is a sound plan outweight one persons (yours) bad experience

Diet and everything is in check and workingjust fine...have some t3 om hand so am considering using it for a little boost. And not trying to be a dick but i think the science/logs proving it is a sound plan outweight one persons (yours) bad experience
    Go ahead, try it. Can we see before pics now so I can chuckle when you come back posting that you didn't see shit from it.

You wont lose muscle but you sure take a nice big gamble on ****in up your thyroid.
    i never seen anyone who have that
    i know many guys did up to 125mcg for 6 weeks and taper up and down and was perfectly good. unless you have some problem with your thyroid before beginning taking T3. some thyroid complex supplement would help .
    you taking 20mcg for months is actually dangerous. anything you take it for long period is not good for you

i never seen anyone who have that
    i know many guys did up to 125mcg for 6 weeks and taper up and down and was perfectly good. unless you have some problem with your thyroid before beginning taking T3. some thyroid complex supplement would help .
    you taking 20mcg for months is actually dangerous. anything you take it for long period is not good for you
    I did 6 weeks of Clen /T3 and also 6 weeks of T3 up to 75mcg only, Thyroid went HAYWIRE!!!! Pre my T3 my thyroid was fine and I had never suffered from any thyroid issues. Doing a dosage about 75mcg is playing with fire let alone 125mcg. Do further research on this please.

I did 6 weeks of Clen/T3 and also 6 weeks of T3 up to 75mcg only, Thyroid went HAYWIRE!!!! Pre my T3 my thyroid was fine and I had never suffered from any thyroid issues. Doing a dosage about 75mcg is playing with fire let alone 125mcg. Do further research on this please.
    i have been researching that for 5 years now. and i mean every single day i read every single thread ever written on the internet about it and i never really heard anyone gets problems with 75mcg. but i guess thats why they say u need to adjust your dose because everyone is different. but 1 question how did u know u have problem with your thyroid ???

Thread Information