Thread: ***pct***

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"

***pct***

I have seen a couple of threads where people have taken a (stupid) cycle and had no ED during the cycle but post cycle therapy had issues. From all of the responses I have seen people believe that it is the compounds they took during the cycle that messed them up.

I am on trt and if I add nolvadex to my trt I immediately go limp. So some people may not be having the ED issues because of the cycle, but rather because of the pct. Everyone reacts differently but I am not the only one this happens to. Just thought I should mention in case this helps someone.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^ thats strange cuz nolva should raise test levels.

How high is ur TRT?

maybe since u dont need the SERM, and u have a good balance already. that when u take nolva it pushes u past the T/E ratio for good boners... hmm... definately interesting though.

I have taken nolvadex at ALL different levels of test. I was taking it to combat gyno so I took it at high levels, took it at low for pct, took it at stable to try to eliminate my the gyno that was left. Same effect on all levels. I think letro did the same thing. Arimidex didn't do it and neither did clomid. I've also tried multiple brands of nolvadex and letro (some from arr) and even some Rx. Took me a while to figure out what the issue was.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its common for guys to experience ED after the cycle and in pct because their natural testosterone is shut down and this is the time to try and restart production, being shutdown or low test will result in ED for many. Compounds used during the cycle would of shut them down.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Its common for guys to experience ED after the cycle and in pct because their natural testosterone is shut down and this is the time to try and restart production, being shutdown or low test will result in ED for many. Compounds used during the cycle would of shut them down.
    Yeah but Marcus I'm saying Nolvadex will give me ED. I would take it when I'm on trt for gyno and I would get ed. Like right now, everything is working fine for me, but if I take nolvadex within the week I will get ED.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    have u tried lowering ur TRT dose for the gyno?

how much r u doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    have u tried lowering ur TRT dose for the gyno?

how much r u doing?
    Yeah the gyno was permanent. My trt dose is a little above 100mgs per week; puts my levels at around 700. I got gyno surgery.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Yeah but Marcus I'm saying Nolvadex will give me ED. I would take it when I'm on trt for gyno and I would get ed. Like right now, everything is working fine for me, but if I take nolvadex within the week I will get ED.
    The first part of your post was about people who got ED in pct, that's what I was posting about.

If you got ED on hrt when taking nolva then don't take it and maybe bloodwork done when you are taking it will show you what the problem is but its all about balancing your T to E ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The first part of your post was about people who got ED in pct, that's what I was posting about.

If you got ED on hrt when taking nolva then don't take it and maybe bloodwork done when you are taking it will show you what the problem is but its all about balancing your T to E ratio.
    BOLD: For sure. That's why I think it could be possible that taking something like nolvadex to fix or help ED can work against you. I am all for taking it in pct but sometimes there are people who have ED months later and bloodwork checks out. Taking more pct compounds could be an issue because the body doesn't get back to equilibrium.

Thread Information