Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Riddle me this, Anabolic Experts?

My name is not "The Situation" but I have a situation nonetheless that I would like to figure out.

For my first cycle, I ordered Test E 250 from a source I heard was good to go. I get the stuff and start my cycle. I'm pinning like I should for Test E, twice a week. I start seeing tremendous gains in size and strength within the first two weeks. Now, keep in mind it was my first cycle and receptors were virgin (does this even make a difference??). Anyway, I do great on the stuff and noticed during the gains that even my wrist got larger as I had to bring my watches to the jewelry store and get links added to the bands. This is the key point that I want to bring up to the forum here. I was gaining even in my wrists ! What is that an indicator of ?? I even remember my information source telling me "You won't see much until the 4th week", and I'm thinking "WTF ?? I'm gaining like a mad dog here and I'm in week two."

Anyway, now I am doing my second cycle with home brewed TEST E. I didn't see much until the 4th week and even now, in my 6th week, I'm not really gaining like I did in that first cycle. I haven't been doing as much cardio as the first cycle because I'm trying to cut down on running.

Anyway, does anyone have some ideas or thoughts about what the difference in the two cycles are ?? Did that first source (online) give me something other than Test E ? Why were my wrist even getting bigger? What would cause such a growth ?? I had tremendous strength in the second week of that first cycle. My curls were through the roof !! And I don't have as much now on this second cycle.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It may have been overdosed or spiked with something more potent. Who knows?

stpete is offline Banned
    You were retaining water in your first cycle and that might be the reason for your wrists to be bigger. Also, you were more than likely (like most of us on our first cycle) very anxious about being on juice, hence your early gains.
    As for your second cycle, sounds like your stuff might be bunk.
    Just my .02
    Good luck.

I actually felt spurts of strength and slight gains on this 2nd cycle. I home brewed it and the so called "powder" was very waxy and solidified when I received it.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Tren for your 2nd cycle?

And results within 2 weeks?...sounds like placebo and possible water retention from diet.

What's your stats?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Tren for your 2nd cycle?

And results within 2 weeks?...sounds like placebo and possible water retention from diet.

What's your stats?
    Read it again. He never mentioned Tren.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    propionate in the sustanon = faster results?

Second cycle idk

BSchmidt350z is offline New Member
    This is exactly what happened to me... 10 - 12 weeks into my dbol frontloaded Test 500 cycle, I noticed my writs were round and fat like a porky 12 year old. I had no sides at all, so i heald off on the AI until then. I wanted to get rid of a little of the bloat so I started doing Adex .25 MG E3D. Worked like a charm.

Starting weight 180
    10-12 weeks in i was 225 ( a bit bloated but hardly any fat gain at all, I SWEAR)
    starting the Adex as stated above and prolly dropped 6-8 lbs of water weight over the next week or so. I leveled off around 218.

Im now 20 weeks in still 218 lbs, still slowly making gains on a caloric defect diet. trying to drop a lil fat while on cycle.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Read it again. He never mentioned Tren.
    Lmao, i seen "home brewed" and i guess i stopped right there.

Stats???

Well, I am 6 ft tall and when I started my first cycle I was about 168 lbs. In no time I was up to about 178 lbs. I mean this shit worked. I was like, "Is this what testosterone does?? Why do people use other things ??". Anyway, it looked good on me because I was so slim. It really gave me that bulked up look and my strength was amazing. For such a small guy, I would grab a curl bar with 80 lbs on it and just go to curling like there was "no tomorrow". 30 reps easy and then a load more on the preacher curl. I actually injured a tendon because the weight was so much and my body wasn't ready for such strength. Learned a big lesson with that.

Anyway, did eight weeks and quit the cycle due to personal family reasons (long story). that was back in November. Now, I ordered and brewed some Test E 250 and I am not sure if this is what a cycle is supposed to be or that other stuff ?? I am barely seeing gains here. I am in week 6 and maybe 4 lbs of muscle. Dang... I can do that with eating right and working out on my own. But, I will say that I could keep a haram of women sexually satisfied with my libido. Can anyone put their finger on this ?

Oh, by the way,... on my first cycle, the libido was through the freakin roof !! I would have screwed Phyllis Diller if she were available.

EDIT: Oh... one more thing. On that first cycle that gave me the quick and dynamite results, I had soreness in the injection area for about two days. I don't have hardly any soreness injecting this home brewed Test E. Maybe just a tad for a day at the most.
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 06-10-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Check out the "EDIT" in the last post. What would that lead you to believe? Prop or sust, maybe ?? Because I only hit twice a week and got good results.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    My guess..... Assuming all other things are the same. 1st cycle gains: legit gear+water retention (as we all have seen).......2nd cycle: junk gear. Just a thought.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    when you put on more size your wrist girth will get bigger

i've added 3+ links to my watch since been on

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Aint no tellin bro.Couldve been a number of things.!st cycle is always the best.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Aint no tellin bro.Couldve been a number of things.!st cycle is always the best.
    Yes.... I'm thinking the same, SongDog. Probably just virgin receptors. You said it all there. Could be a number of things.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    I dont think it being your first cycle had a darn thing to do with it. Real test -E takes time to work no matter who you are.

Id bet money that you didnt receive plain ol Test-E possibly Sust or something with some Prop in it.. who knows? Was it brand name?

My first cycle I started to notice slight difference week 4. By week 6/7 I was killin it in the gym and blowing up...

Thread Information