Lecent83 is offline Junior Member

Embarrassing BF% after cycle.

Stats:
    6'4"
    24.5% BF

I'm mainly posting this to teach my ass a lesson and get ****ing motivated.. 24.5% BF is UN-Acceptable!!!

Thought i was doing good and was around 18-20%.....

went and got "calipered" only to find out i'm 24.5%...

It's been a week since i finished PCT from my first ever 9 week 500mg/wk test-E cycle. (cycle starting weight 260... ending weight ... 260.. and yes i ate high protien, (cycled carbs) diet and LOTS of food)

Guess i packed on a few % bf when i was bulking up..

I went to the doctor yesterday and they took my blood pressure three times and got 180/80, 164/82, 166/81. That freaked me out so i drove to wal mart and H.E.B both and checked my blood pressure.. the machines said it was mid 130's over mid 70's

So after avoiding cardio at all costs while i was on cycle till today i think it's time to start again, to fix blood pressure and fat ass syndrome.

I've been worried that if i start "cutting" it'll be muscle suicide but since i came off cycle i've dropped 10 lbs and my arms are still 16.5" and i'm still lifting the same weight.

Any thought's, ideas, comments, FLAMES, bitches, or just plain ****ing opinions.

So FLAME ON!!!
    Last edited by Lecent83; 06-09-2011 at 11:12 PM. Reason: clarity

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    fake gear maybe? Did you front load the Test E? 9 weeks is kind of short for Ethan if you didnt frontload.
    Something is not right here. either training, gear or diet. Did you get bloodwork pre/post cycle?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Head to the nutrition section and post your goals and diet. See if you can setup a diet designed to maintain as much LBM as possible wile reducing your adipose tissue. Start your road to drop BF here first, then maybe overlook your training and supplement intake next. See if you can improve on anything naturally.

First off, auslifta, HawaiianPride, Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it.

Training:

4 days a week m/t/th/f
    two hours at a time
    NO Cardio
    No more then 2 minutes between sets
    No work-out partner so i couldn't push past failure

Honestly i concentrated on chest/back/shoulder/arms working each twice a week. (i've always lacked in upper body strength)

Diet:

Wasn't the "cleanest" but there was no soda/alchohol
    no fast food/fried food/shitty carbs like candy/donuts etc
    I made sure to eat almost 400g protien a day
    eating every 2-4 hours and a shake before bed.

Suppliments:
    Test-E 500mg/wk (duh)
    Pre-workout (a banana 30 min before lifting)
    PWO Shake (2 scoops chocolate Wheat Protien, 5g L-glutamine, 1 tblspn Natty Almond butter, 1 banana)
    multi-vitamin (2 a day GNC style)
    and the AI on cycle and serm post cycle with HCG between cycle and PCT

I think if you do the math i'me currently 250lbs and 24% BF (assuming i'll lose 10-15lbs muscle) in dropping fat i should be aiming for 12%bf or 205-210lbs

Hopefully thats a target i can hit by august 1st or so. If not that'll put off my anavar cycle till i get to 205-210
    Last edited by Lecent83; 06-09-2011 at 11:38 PM.

were you taking an A.I on cycle? alot may be water weight man,and cardio,cardio

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey live and learn.Now you know wat you got to do.At least you didnt spent a year or more on this mistake.Like someone I know ME

rodosman is offline Associate Member
    Some moderate cardio and a good diet will alleviate most of your concerns. You said you work out 4x for 2hrs per session. Imo I would cut workouts to 1 hr lifting max then hit some cardio, 30 min max, post workout. No need to do more than 15 or 20 mins at first since you are not used to doing cardio. Or split up the lifting and cardio sessions, depends on your schedule.

Head of to the Diet section for sure. Calculate your cal need per day and start there. But at least have an idea of how many cal you require.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    As has been said- get a diet dialed in "For You" I am the biggest advocator of diet since with or without AAS, your diet will always dictate your results- 90% Diet 10% everything else.

Slartbox is offline New Member
    Diet for sure altho ive never been ripped but i dont go for looks anymore just like the powerlifting side of weight training. Learning your body and having legit gear is the best way. But hey you can always drop those kilos man

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    avoiding cardio is the worst mistake you can do while on a cycle.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Head to the nutrition section and post your goals and diet. See if you can setup a diet designed to maintain as much LBM as possible wile reducing your adipose tissue. Start your road to drop BF here first, then maybe overlook your training and supplement intake next. See if you can improve on anything naturally.
    good advice, i just dropped my bf naturally and on cycle, i went from 17% to well he thing said 8.5% but im going with like 10%, i lost 25lbs. either way i am having a hard time looking at myself because im not used to being so lean and vascular. i now have a amazing base to build off of and will do it naturally for a while.
    no cardio? 45mins a day pal the weight will melt off

jtuner77 is offline Member
    MBMETC wish I could drop my bf as quick as you did. I am trying to drop 25 to get to that 8%(thats obviously if I gain no muscle)

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    avoiding cardio is the worst mistake you can do while on a cycle.
    I agree. It just has to be done in moderation.

Thank you to everyone who responded to my thread you all have attributed to my increased motivation.

I added 30 minute stair climber to the end of every work out and decided to up my reps to 15-20 a set for a couple of weeks as well as enrolled in some mma classes for some good fun/cardio

My advice to anyone who hasn't done this already: WATCH A DOCUMENTARY ON NETFLIX OR ONLINE CALLED FAT HEAD!!!

huge eye opener on the retardation of our government and stupid nutritionists

Thread Information