ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member

Cool Pinning uptake time

Hi,

I generarlly pin into my quads, but, are the glutes better to pin into, and does this change the effective time to get into the body. I currently pin test e & deca but wondered if there is actually any difference in uptake to pinning different muscles.

Cheers guys

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member
    hey man there is no difference most people only pin in both the glutes and quads if they are having to pin Ed or EOD its just a different part of the body but same intake time. i prefer glutes as less pain and nerves. The only time it the intake time changes is if you are using a different ester or if you inject accidently in to fat or subQ that way it still absorbs but takes much longer.

I generally use quads as everytime i pin in glutes i piss blood for some reason. Just wanted to make sure uptake times were not dramatically different. Good to get an answer from someone in UK.

I hope you mean piss blood from the hole that you pinned in lol if not and your actually pissing blood that aint good lol.

yes from the hole i pinned in lol, but putting 300mg/ml in to you fecking hurts after a fair old tad. Its like pinning tarmac into you lol

that 1ml? i shouldnt hurt to much normally ppl say it should take you 30 seconds to 1 min to inject a ml and any quicker you cause the muscle fibres to stretch and thats where the pain comes from or your leaning on a nerve lol

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ijbickerdike View Post
    yes from the hole i pinned in lol, but putting 300mg/ml in to you fecking hurts after a fair old tad. Its like pinning tarmac into you lol
    r u aspirating properly? if u hit a vein then ur gonna be bleeding alot :P

If its becoming hard to inject you should change spots because that means scar tissue has formed.

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    I asked a doc if there is a difference and she said glutes will be absorbed faster since it has more veins! sounded BS to me though.

Glutes is better because its a very big muscle and it can hold alot of gear. It does have veins and arterys and nerves(sciatic one too) but where you are supposed to pin (upper outer side) is the most muscular-free of veins and nerves-place you could pin.

Yes i do aspirate and always clear, if i inject the glutes the pain is none but i get a lot of blood after???? my quads have only had this major pain from doing the 300mg/ml and its hard to get in. i use 1 1/5 inch needle for the glutes and 1 1/4 inch for quads just incase of needle breakage etc. I was thinking of using 2 inch needle for glutes to see if i can stop the bleeding. If i inject the quads i get no bleed what so ever, but fecking kills after.

Check s.p.ot.i.n.j.e.c.t.i.o.n.s.com just to be sure your doing it right. You get a little bit a blood because you pierce the skin, and also if you hit a vein on your way in, but as far as glutes are concerned, if injected properly on the right spot, you should have no problems with veins or such. Maybe your overeacting and its not that much blood ?

a 1 inch needle will do fine for quads and 1 1/2 for glutes. Go 25g because it goes easy on your muscle and you wont have problems with scar tissue.

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    What exactly is "aspirating?"

After 166 posts your asking aspiration details????? When you inject into a muscel you need to draw the needle up to ensure there is no blood, long story short and also to leave the needle in for 30 secs after pnning

Thread Information