-Clomid 6 weeks
    -HCG 4 weeks
    -Nolva 4 weeks

Goal:
    -Lean gains, cutting

Research:
    -"Anabolics" (10th Ed.) Llewellyn, W.
    -Friends, Internet, etc.

Comments, flaming, anything welcome. I don't have a specific question, but rather I am simply interested in the pros/cons of this plan.

Thank you,

SSFF

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here is how you should revise your cycle, since there are some flaws. Nothing to be flamed for, though.

1. You have selected long estered gear for your 10 week cycle without the employment of a short estered component to be used initially for a kick-start, it may be a better idea to extend your cycle to 12 weeks in order to build and maintain new muscle tissue.

2. You do not need to wait for 3 weeks after last Deca shot to start your cycle. 16 days is all you need for this compound to be biologically not active in your system anylonger, so PCT starts 16 days after last Deca shot.

3. Introduce HCG to your AAS cycle, starting from week 2, as opposed to not using it throughout your cycle and then use it for PCT. Use HCG at a dosing of 250 i.u. with an injection protocol of E3D, starting from 2nd week of the cycle all the way up to PCT.

4. Use Nolvadex for 6 weeks and Clomid for 4 weeks, not vice versa. Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/20 ED & Clomid 50/5050/50 ED is a better PCT design.

5. Keep either Arimidex or Aromasin at hand, just in case of estrogen related side effects such as bloating, acne, early signs of gyno and etc. Use them only if you feel the need for it.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Don't have long here but from reviewing what I see...
    A. Your still rather light for a 3rd cycle.... 185 at 5'9.... I would think you would be a little heavier especially with running a previous deca cycle. I gather your going for the bulk.

B. I would never run deca for 10 weeks. I run it at 12 minimum. I actually go a little longer with it since it take a good amount to kick in fully.

C. Lean gains go with shorter esters.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    14 week cycle dropping the deca at week 12 start the winni at week 10 and run pct 3 weeks after last test pin. Use your hcg throughout you cycle not in pct, run a 5 week pct of nolva and clomid. Jm2c. Also I see no ai to control bloat.

Also agree with c-z you would be better off running prop and npp

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Don't have long here but from reviewing what I see...
    A. Your still rather light for a 3rd cycle.... 185 at 5'9.... I would think you would be a little heavier especially with running a previous deca cycle. I gather your going for the bulk.

B. I would never run deca for 10 weeks. I run it at 12 minimum. I actually go a little longer with it since it take a good amount to kick in fully.

C. Lean gains go with shorter esters.
    I agree run the deca no less than 12 weeks,cause it doesnt kick in until week 5-6,im going to run my deca 16 weeks,im a little larger than you at 275,but indeed run it longer than 10 weeks,you would only have 4 weeks to gain from it,not enough time,good luck

SSFF is offline New Member
    Thanks for your input so far.

I'm limited by budget. The only way I can extend the duration is to reduce the dosage. So, for example, I could run test and deca each at 200mg EW for 15 weeks. Correct me I'm wrong, but that dosage seems too low for quality results.

Regarding my weight at 185, I was up to 208 with the 2nd cycle, but I was too eager to cut afterwards. Excessive cardio and inadequate intake brought me back down. At least it made for an excellent lesson in post-cycle training and diet.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Yes it is too low for quality results..... Guys are cruising at that dose of test..... Atleast some dudes i know are.... Sorry for the late delay. I dont get on here to occasionally...

Personally. If i were you I would wait till I have the funds saved up to do it right. Dont short yerself bro. Do it right....

SSFF is offline New Member
    Thank you for the discussion thus far!

borkach is offline Junior Member
    you said you did deca and sus cycle, how much mass and strength did you gain from that?

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Yes it is too low for quality results..... Guys are cruising at that dose of test..... Atleast some dudes i know are.... Sorry for the late delay. I dont get on here to occasionally...

Personally. If i were you I would wait till I have the funds saved up to do it right. Dont short yerself bro. Do it right....
    i agree,wait and save and do it right

Thread Information