scottroxx is offline Associate Member

maximum amount ??

Hey Guyz, been awhile for me !!! I'm a fairly big guy... 5'8" 225lbs 12% b/f . I am starting a fairly big cycle and want to do 5cc injections, with 12 days between injection sites !! Any problems with doing this large an amount?? I am a long time user over 15 years but never done more than 3 cc. Thanks....

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    What the hell is 5cc? 5cc of what? Give me mgs man, my test is 1cc = 400mg but my deca is 1cc = 300mg, you see why we don't do cc's?

Tell me what cycle you want to do and the dosages.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't care what your cycling that is WAY too long in between doses. But yes please give us more details.
    Full stats please
    height
    bf%
    years training
    cycle history

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    What the...?

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    I don't care what your cycling that is WAY too long in between doses. But yes please give us more details.
    Full stats please
    height
    bf%
    years training
    cycle history
    He said 12 days between INJECTION SITES not dosages, meaning he could left thigh, right thigh, left glute, right glute, etc. etc. etc.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    He said 12 days between INJECTION SITES not dosages, meaning he could left thigh, right thigh, left glute, right glute, etc. etc. etc.
    Oh, well why would it matter about that? If it doesnt hurt from a previous injection use it again.

Sorry for being so vague, didn't think it mattered what I was taking but here it goes !! I am shooting every 3rd day and as you seemed to get I.S., I will only be shooting the same spot once every 12 days so yes I am using shoulders and glutes..left,right,left right !!! The goal is to get lean and as hard as possible using the agents below. For once I don't want to do the every day shots for 3 months straight ...ughhh

stats... 40 5'8" 225lbs 12% b/f training for over 20 years 15 years doing roids done 3cc per day ( test,tren , masteron , winny, name it I've done it ) for 4 months is my longest cycle ??

1cc--CYP..250
    1cc--SUSTANON ...250
    1cc--EQ..250
    1cc--TREN E...200
    1cc--MASTERON E
    3 tabs--WINSTROL ...25mg each

Basically what I am asking, is a 5cc shot too much for one area?? am I going to saccurate the receptors or is this dosage not really all that much?? I have no clue how much a pro body builder takes...lol and this is my time doing 5 cc in one area. Just want to make sure I am not over doing the area and wasting my gear or even worse, damaging the tissues and so forth!! Thanks for any help and insight.. as always ...greatly appreciated ...Scott

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    For areas like the gluteus medius(vg) you should be fine, in the maximus that may be pushing it but I wouldn't even attempt to put that much in my pecs, lats, delts, traps or even quads.
    Are your running that ED?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Seems a lil off beat to me.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    5cc is 2 much for 1 sight. That will be a huge pocket of oil in the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx View Post
    Sorry for being so vague, didn't think it mattered what I was taking but here it goes !! I am shooting every 3rd day and as you seemed to get I.S., I will only be shooting the same spot once every 12 days so yes I am using shoulders and glutes..left,right,left right !!! The goal is to get lean and as hard as possible using the agents below. For once I don't want to do the every day shots for 3 months straight ...ughhh

stats... 40 5'8" 225lbs 12% b/f training for over 20 years 15 years doing roids done 3cc per day ( test,tren , masteron , winny, name it I've done it ) for 4 months is my longest cycle ??

1cc--CYP..250
    1cc--SUSTANON ...250
    1cc--EQ..250
    1cc--TREN E...200
    1cc--MASTERON E
    3 tabs--WINSTROL ...25mg each

Basically what I am asking, is a 5cc shot too much for one area?? am I going to saccurate the receptors or is this dosage not really all that much?? I have no clue how much a pro body builder takes...lol and this is my time doing 5 cc in one area. Just want to make sure I am not over doing the area and wasting my gear or even worse, damaging the tissues and so forth!! Thanks for any help and insight.. as always ...greatly appreciated ...Scott
    For your dosages...Is that per week or per day? Or twice a week?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    5cc is 2 much for 1 sight. That will be a huge pocket of oil in the muscle.
    Exactly, I did about 4cc's into one spot every 4 days and by the fourth week, the sterile abscesses that were forming made it hard to walk.

5cc's will hurt like a bitch after several weeks, but you are giving plenty of time off though your muscle area will still be swollen for days.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I've put 5cc in my glutes before, no problems. Just inject real slow.

But honestly, when you're running big cycles, you just need to spread the shots out more, even if that means shooting long esters EOD, that way you don't end up having to pin 5cc at a time.

As you say Pac Man, that is why i am sticking to my biggest muscle areas. i have big shoulders and figure the glutes are a huge muscle area all on its own?? What seems off SongDog ?? I'm here to get as much input as possible so let it fly my friend !! Immortal Soldier-- The dosage listed is per shot and will be taken every 3rd day in 4 different areas, leaving as much time inbetween shots for the oils to disperse completely. I did my first 5cc shot 2 days ago and the pain is minimal, lil bit puffy but not uncomfortable by any means. Hope i answered everyone ok??

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    not a problem on personal exp in the glutes but 5ml in the delt even for someone with big delts thats a lot......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx View Post
    I did my first 5cc shot 2 days ago and the pain is minimal, lil bit puffy but not uncomfortable by any means. Hope i answered everyone ok??
    Yeah course it doesn't hurt now, wait till 8 weeks in the cycle when the area becomes more sensitive to that much oil. You should be fine though, you are giving plenty of time between muscle areas.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Unreal

I will do few 5cc shots and see how it goes. If i feel the areas are getting a bit too mushy or sore, obviously time to stop. I will add some comments on how things are going in a month, or sooner if i have issues, just incase anyone else out there is interested in how 5cc shots go...Thanks for the input, always appreciated !!!

I apologize for not following up on this post earlier I know a few people were waiting for this post... OK, so I did the 5 cc shots as already mentioned above and was for just over 3 months. I had absolutely no issues with pain, or damaging areas. Every now and then an injection area would be a bit tender if I workout that area the same day or the day after. I went up to 238lbs at about a realistic 9 or 10% bf... I would do it again as I seem to be taking more and more every year...lol. Think the part that made this tolerable was not injecting in the same Site without atleast a 12 day recovery, I added a few more injection sites so the 12 days might have been 15 or even 18 days before being used again. Thinks that should answer a few questions out there?? If not, just ask away, I will try to answer as quickly and honestly as I can. Must say it is nice to be helping out the community instead of always asking...lol.

Thread Information