yellows2k is offline Member

1st Cycle Critique and Advice Needed

After researching for several months now, I will be on my first cycle soon. Here's my cycle, please critique as necessary, and please, let me know approximately how much YOU pay for this cycle. I am trying to get a ballpark figure as to get a good price from my hookup.

-Test E 1-12 400mg EW, 200mg 2x/wk

-EQ or Deca , can't decide which to go for yet(I read that post about EQ vs Deca) 1-12 400mg, 200mg 2x/wk

-D-Bol 1-4 30mg ED

-Winny 6-12 50mg ED

-Clomid 15-18
    300mg Day 1
    100mg Day 2-11
    50mg Day 12-21

Let me know guys, thanks!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damm kind of long to be running the winny. plus your running 2 17-alpha's
    your liver is going to be hurting no matter if you take anti-oxidants or not
    If your using the d-bol to get a nice jump in the cycle then try prop, I would choose the EQ over the deca and as far as the winny goes if your going to keep it then run it 3 weeks past your last shot of test/eq not right at the end of week 12. Just my .02.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    May not be exactly want you want to hear, but, given you are only 20, have only two years training experience, and (unless your bone structure is very unsupportive of muscular growth and you are a TRUE ecto in every sense) I would argue you haven't yet come close enough to your natural limit (and i'm not saying you should wait until you're exactly at that nat'l limit....just reasonably close) and should probably hold off for a little bit. I fully realize how exciting it is to plan out the cycle, envision gains, so on and so forth, but I have to stick by my advice. I had my gym source ready to meet me the day i found this board, and, needless to say, have held off for 8 months of so now doing my research. Admittedly, your first cycle is far better designed than mine was when I arrived (i had intended to do a deca and winny cycle, if you can imagine)...nevertheless, consider holding off.

What is your diet like? Supplements? Training? Recovery practices? Periodization? Any number of these and any number of other aspects of your training could very well be "tweaked" with the help of guys and girls on this board to give you gains not incredibly dissimilar than you'd possibly get from a first cycle (well, close anyway) but with zero of the associated risks. THink about it.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would drop the Dbol in the front so I could run the winny at the end and not worry about my liver. If you want to kick start the cycle get some Prop.

Pain

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I am running something very similiar soon in my 2nd cycle. I have dbol in there the first 4 weeks and winny (depot) in the last 6 weeks also. I plan to have my liver values checked and take in plenty of ALA and milk thistle throughout. So, it looks good to me. I would suggest bumping your enanthate to 500mg/wk though and if I had to choose between dbol ad winny, I'd choose dbol anyday. Actually I'd choose dbol over anything really. Love it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agrre with BG, your too young.

What are your reasons for wanting to cycle?

JohnnyB

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    ya bro, id wait a little longer..atleast another year....Madmax...

yellows2k is offline Member
    Well let me start off by introducing myself among other things. My name is Kyle, nice to meet you all.

I have been training since I was 15, just on and off with a shitty diet until I was 18 and finished high school. So I guess I would be jumping the gun a little with only 2 years of serious training. During those 2 years, it has been hard gaining size and strength as I been on a huge dieting phase where I lost over 70lbs and over 20% in BF. I am currently 5'8 160lbs and 12%BF. My 1RM maxes are:
    Bench: 260
    Deads: 315
    Squat: 260
    Not good, but I have incorporated deads and squats since just last July so bear with me on those, I care more about how much I can squat and dead than bench.

I just wanted to get an idea of my first cycle so when the time comes I will be ready. To be honest, I don't know my natural potential as of yet and I'm pretty sure I have not reached it, but given me genetic structure I know my natural limits aren't as high as some other people.

SUpplements I take:
    -Multivitamin
    -Creatine
    -Protein
    -L-glutamine

I can't force myself to buy those prohormones and other things like NO2 because I think they are a waste of money.

Diet:
    I have been dieting for over 2 years and in those 2 years I have learned alot about my body, through experience and help from this board and another board.

Training:
    I try to go heavy as possible on my compound lifts, usually 2-6 reps while my isolation lifts go about 6-10 reps.
    My split is usually
    Day 1: Chest/Bis
    Day 2 Legs
    Day 3 Off
    Day 4 Shoulders/Tris
    Day 5 Back
    Day 6 Off
    Day 7 Off or repeat

Although I have used other routines before like HST, and Active Recovery type workouts.

Disregard the part about me going on a cycle soon, I just wanted to see if it was a good cycle to start with and you all have helped me out. I guess after a second look, I have plenty more to gain naturally. I do however think my natural testosterone levels are low.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I will vouch for yellow that he does know his diet and training info.

Pain

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Great advice for this guy from both ends! This board is the best. I wish you luck.

Thread Information