Thread: First Time User

Dunkss is offline New Member

First Time User

Hey, so I'm gonna take the plunge and I have a pretty solid base, been hitting the gym 5 days a week and doing cardio the 6th and I definitely have my diet in check. Just got some questions about the stack that's been offered to me. This guy can get pretty much anything and it's all pharmaceutical-grade.

He's suggesting Test(cypionate ) and Winnie's an then for PCT, Novadex. Just wondering what peoples opinions are for this as a first time user?

I've been told to take milk thistle and omega 3 oils daily. 1 1.5shot ever week and run the winnies 2 a day til they run out and then go on the Novadex. Does this seem alright and is there anything else I should take while on this cycle so I don't experience any bad side effects?

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Wha wha wha what.... you cant search? you fingers are broken..... that sucks it might delay you starting cycle since you want be able to push the plunger down.... there's a zillion test cyp logs winnie test logs.. we're not Dominios and your not tippin...lol fill in the blanks brotha stats for you?

5'10"
    184lbs
    12% bf

Sorry if I didn't really search, was just looking for some quick answers.

ehhhhhhhh wrong answer... sorry good luck next time.. NEXT

And what exactly about my answer made it wrong...my age? Regardless of what you say it's not your decision what someone does. I'm just looking for a few answers to my questions. Nothing wrong with that.

your rite.. so i wont answer!! someone else can 19 is just pushin it i started at 22 but 19 is really young man..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And regardless of your decision or think WE as a group/forum do not provide information to people we believe are not ready mentally, physically or emotionality ready. You believe you are old enough because you are over 18. You now have the right to vote. Go vote. You believe you are done growing because you have not gotten any taller since you where 16; you are wrong. You will grow into your 20s, even if it's not taller you are still filling out. Any ass use can lock your growth plates stopping the process forever.
    Mentally you are not ready because you think either none of the negative sides will happen to you (you are the exception) or you have no idea what they are. If you knew and understood these you would not be considering doing a cycle same as many of the people here who are under 25 and have decided to wait after educating themselves.
    Physically you are not ready since you clearly dont know how to diet/eat. You dont get your diet spot on and then cycle. You get your diet on, keep it on and get to the weight/shape you are supposed to be such as 195 lbs and 12% bf before you are ready. Learn to eat 6+ times, learn what to eat and get to where you should be.

I understand it's about as young as you want to go when trying this stuff, but could I trouble you to answer any of the questions I had? It'd be much appreciated.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    You're not going to get a thumbs up, if thats what you're looking for. Build your knowledge base through research, tie up loose ends with the forum.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I can understand your dismay at not getting the answer you wanted.But I will tell you this.DONT listen to guys at the gym.All cycles shoould have a test base.Now if you were old enough.I would tell you to run test only.Low dose around 3 to 400 mg a week.That way if a guy had a reaction.He knew wat caused it.You really need to do research.Read on beginners cycles and pct.Read on Ais in case of bloat.And be ready for ED beacuse at your age you stand a good chance of hurting your endo system.With all that said.The balls in your hands now bro

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    And regardless of your decision or think WE as a group/forum do not provide information to people we believe are not ready mentally, physically or emotionality ready. You believe you are old enough because you are over 18. You now have the right to vote. Go vote. You believe you are done growing because you have not gotten any taller since you where 16; you are wrong. You will grow into your 20s, even if it's not taller you are still filling out. Any ass use can lock your growth plates stopping the process forever.
    Mentally you are not ready because you think either none of the negative sides will happen to you (you are the exception) or you have no idea what they are. If you knew and understood these you would not be considering doing a cycle same as many of the people here who are under 25 and have decided to wait after educating themselves.
    Physically you are not ready since you clearly dont know how to diet/eat. You dont get your diet spot on and then cycle. You get your diet on, keep it on and get to the weight/shape you are supposed to be such as 195 lbs and 12% bf before you are ready. Learn to eat 6+ times, learn what to eat and get to where you should be.
    Best reply I ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkss View Post
    I understand it's about as young as you want to go when trying this stuff, but could I trouble you to answer any of the questions I had? It'd be much appreciated.
    Simple answer is NO. Sorry. 19 is not about as young as you/we want to go, it's about 5 years to young. We stick to 24/25 because between the ages of 12 and 26 a male's hormone levels are on a steady rise until the age of 26. many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. (borrowed from Marcus) Do you really want to screw this up or shut it down early? Yes it's possible to screw up your system permanently but hopefully only a short time, 6mo+ like most people.

This is a good read. Please read it, take time to understand it and show your maturity by making the right decision and waiting a little longer. We have all been there. I was, I almost did and I'm glad I didnt.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

Thanks so much for the replies guys. Now that I've actually had this stuff present to me I've been reading up on it a lot more and whether I take it or not at least I'll have the information and resources available to me. In the end, I'm the only one that's gonna be looking out for me because people are just wanting to push the product and if I take it, the likelihood of one of my buddies buying it or him getting new deals is pretty damn high.

I'll definitely read up some more, but Songdog thanks for the great reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkss View Post
    Thanks so much for the replies guys. Now that I've actually had this stuff present to me I've been reading up on it a lot more and whether I take it or not at least I'll have the information and resources available to me. In the end, I'm the only one that's gonna be looking out for me because people are just wanting to push the product and if I take it, the likelihood of one of my buddies buying it or him getting new deals is pretty damn high.

I'll definitely read up some more, but Songdog thanks for the great reply.
    Good choice and it shows maturity even if you dont take the advice in the end at least you are open to listening and learning. Hopefully you will take the advice and wait. You are also correct, you are the only one looking out for you but that being said this site is probably the closest thing you will find in the way of others who care about what is best for you and your health.

Very true. Been on this site every night this week researching more, and honestly I feel like I know twice as much as I did when I first made this post. Thanks for all the great advice and hopefully one day I can pass along all this info to someone myself.

Great website, don't know where I'd be without it!

Well keep reading. I have been on this site for 3 years and Im still learning. I doubt I will be even close to knowing as much as some of the guys on here, they are quite knowledgeable. Still the best part is most are here looking out for your health and best interest instead of trying to push aas especially on young and uneducated. First thing is the get educated. Just when you think you have it figured out you should realize how little you really know. The more I know the more questions I have. LOL Then it's making sure you are physically ready.

We are glad to see you are on the right track and seeking real knowledge now. There are plenty of people who are willing and can help you along the way.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well one thing for sure if you have any problem down stairs.At your age it will spread like wild fire.Everyone will know.Girls TALK.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Jeeez.... I wish I had OP's natural free test floating around in my veins!!!

Thread Information