Fierce Play is offline New Member

First cycle of testosterone propionate

Stats:

6'1
    180 Pounds
    8% bodyfat

Been lifting for 3 years.
    Have an intense bulking diet and lifting plan if i ever plan to go ahead with this.

I DON'T PLAN ON RUNNING THIS CYCLE YET, going to give it a few more years.

I know some of you may say your too young etc, I know the risks involved, but I thought i'd give it a shot to see how my body reacts, and knowing test prop it has a very short life, if any extreme side effects, i'll just pull the plug.

PCT - Tamoxifen (maybe with proviron too) and clomid.

Plan on running for 12 weeks, 350 - 400 mg a week.

My question is what are your experiences with Test prop? How did your body react with it? How was the acne etc.

Like i said..please don't tell me im too young, because i don't even plan on doing it yet, i'm still doing my homework.
    Last edited by Fierce Play; 06-12-2011 at 12:34 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I wouldn't recomned prop for a 1st time user. when your ready go with test E

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age?

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Play View Post
    Stats:

6'1
    180 Pounds
    8% bodyfat

Been lifting for 3 years.
    Have an intense bulking diet and lifting plan if i ever plan to go ahead with this.

I DON'T PLAN ON RUNNING THIS CYCLE YET, going to give it a few more years.

I know some of you may say your too young etc, I know the risks involved, but I thought i'd give it a shot to see how my body reacts, and knowing test prop it has a very short life, if any extreme side effects, i'll just pull the plug.

PCT - Tamoxifen (maybe with proviron too) and clomid.

Plan on running for 12 weeks, 350 - 400 mg a week.

My question is what are your experiences with Test prop? How did your body react with it? How was the acne etc.

Like i said..please don't tell me im too young, because i don't even plan on doing it yet, i'm still doing my homework.
    Nevermind i looked and saw you are 19. That is too young. I dont think you know the risks involved because you mentioned using prop so in case of side effects you could stop. Short term sides are not why we are against cycling at your age. The damage you are potentially causing will be for life. Stunted growth, HPTA issues, lack of natural test recovery when you come off, and so on.

Its not worth it. Not to mention prop is not good at all for a first cycle. You have never pinned in your life so you want to go with a steroid that requires everyday pinning. How do you know you will be able to handle pinning? My first prop run, which was my 3rd cycle, had me hating pinning about 2 weeks in.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...d-need-help!!!

We dont stress the age thing for fun. Here is proof that yes the sides can be permanent at a young age

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    19 is way too young

****in read the full thread...jesus

And your comparing me to a 16 year old kid who didn't even know what he was taking or what PCT he was using? we have no idea how much he took etc. If he was fooled into thinking it was a 'weight gainer' and popped it into his mouth, i'm sorry to say he got what he deserved.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Age?
    Noles,

He is 18.
    Last edited by Times Roman; 06-12-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Play View Post
    And your comparing me to a 16 year old kid who didn't even know what he was taking or what PCT he was using? we have no idea how much he took etc. If he was fooled into thinking it was a 'weight gainer' and popped it into his mouth, i'm sorry to say he got what he deserved.
    Mate,

I get you feel you are a man. But your hormonal system says otherwise. You still have about 7 years to go before it fully develops. Taking aas now will only impair that development. And, in all likelihood, will suffer for it later in life.

So no disrespect to you or your newly acquired manhood, but please take our advice and just focus on developing a natural base, by totally focusing on your diet and exercise routines.

I would also like to point out that none here are paid to give you advice. we all have our reasons for being here, but it is out of the kindness of our hearts we try to help youngsters like you out. So when addressing other board members, try to treat them as you yourself would like to be treated.

It's all about respect.

other than that, welcome to the board.

-----------Roman

Okay thanks, i get your point, but if you read my thread you'd understand what i want to do.

'I DON'T PLAN ON RUNNING THIS CYCLE YET, going to give it a few more years.'

I'd rather do my homework on the subject now rather then years later.

And we will be more than eager to guide you on your path....

....in a few more years!

Cheers!

I read your thread fine. We have all heard that line many times. You want s to believe if we lay a cycle out for you now that you will really wait 6 years to do it. Well that i dont believe. I come on here and give information based on my knowledge I have acquired and what i deem is safe. In your situation i do not think you should be running AAS. You do not have to listen to what i say nor do you have to follow it. I spend time here to help those who need it and i will always give my honest opinion.

And the thread on the 16 year old relates to you in more ways than you realize. Your body is maturing in the same ways his still is. You can easily do the damage he has done. PCT is not a guarantee of raising your levels nor does it prevent the permanent damage that can be caused by starting too early.

Thread Information