IMTH is offline Associate Member

new strange cycle experiment

ive been in the game more then 10 years with many many type of cycles,short,long,heavy,burst etc

now i want to try something new please only experts to comment

lean bulking

week 1-40 ? adex 1mg EOD
    week 1 - 40 8-10iu hgh ED
    week 1-3 tren acetate 100mg ED
    week 1-3 masteron 100mg ED
    week 1-3 test prop ED
    week 4-7 80mg anavar ED
    week 4-7 60mg turinabol ED
    week 4-7 stanozolol 50mg ED
    week 8-12 pct ( here we keep the hgh,adex adding tribulus,pregnyl,clomid or proviron and few more things)
    week 13 --- + repeat the same cycle
    t3 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
    clen /ephedrine - 3 days clen/3 days ephedrine/3 days off

every 4 days clean food follow with 2 days of loading period the second day would be the bigger load period with 15 iu slin

u are getting whats the idea rite? to keep the receptors clean as much as possible ,also due to the ed injections i hate em after 3-4 weeks thats why decide to split injectables/orals ..i know there is way better cycle u can make with injectable/oral mixes but thats the way i choice it..alot of people will flame its 3 weeks is too short for the compounds etc but i think its just enough to kick in and after the 3rd week to stop getting any gains

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    why not just go on a trt dose of cyp? with that much gear continously you arent going to be recovering fully between.

then u can stack and add in how u like.

also isnt 8iu of hgh overkill?

i would keep ur stacks to one compounds of each.. DHT, test, 19nor. or if u do make sure you keep total doses good.

no hcg ? 250 2x week to keep the boys fuller..

id go with aromasin if ur goin tha tlong with a AI. u wont have a rebound during ur pct weeks.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    why not just go on a trt dose of cyp? with that much gear continously you arent going to be recovering fully between.

then u can stack and add in how u like.

i would keep ur stacks to one compounds of each.. DHT, test, 19nor. or if u do make sure you keep total doses good.

no hcg ? 250 2x week to keep the boys fuller..

id go with aromasin if ur goin tha tlong with a AI. u wont have a rebound during ur pct weeks.
    lol no

in the pro circles 20-30iu + have been reported

but as was said stay on trt dose after cycle

it's the only productive way to go

rather than yo yo'n up and down in weight

I would imagine op you shrink back down to your genetic potencial every time you come off

must suck

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post

for me it would be.
    That's a crazy looking cycle, do you really think you'll be getting the benefits from those compounds from running it in such short increments?
    He may not need HCG to keep the boys juicy with the HGH.
    I'm interested in seeing how this cycle plays out for you.

IMTH is offline Associate Member
    thats why ill keep the hgh all the time to try keeping the gains,250iu pregnyl EW is good idea i was thinking to try the same,thanks lemonada .. dont have any aromasin on hand just arimidex /proviron and clomid

i will repeat that cycle only 2 times so total 14 weeks..so 3 weeks injectables/3 weeks orals/4 weeks pct/3 weeks injectables/3 weeks orals and pct again- END ! after that ill keep just a lower dose of hgh around 4-5 iu for 40 weeks or more depends ot money

pac man i know alot of people will flame and say its too short time for such compounds but ive been taking all that compounds before and i know my body,the prop and tren kick in around day 10 for me,the mast takes little more,the orals kick in around day 4-6 for me,after week 4-5 i stop seeing any results from the compounds, i want to take the maximum effect from the compounds and also in same time to keep the receptors fresh and also faster recovery
    Last edited by IMTH; 06-12-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Thread Information