sergio89ruben is offline New Member

Advise on lean mass cycle

So I decided to scratch out the anadrol cycle, did some research and came up with this.. Will greatly appreciate any suggestion on dosages and pct.

Cycle Length: 12 weeks
    Cycle Layout:
    Weeks 1-12 Sust 250mg every other day
    Weeks 1-10 Tren Enanth200 every other day
    Weeks 6-12 30mg Oxan /30mg Stan10 every day
    Weeks 14-18 50mg Clomiphene every day

27yr, 6' 1", 250lbs, 17% body fat. Trying to look lean at 280lbs.

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man. Your not going to get any advise on here at 22 years of age except don't do it. You posted your age as 27 but your profile says 22. Also your goals are pretty much impossible...no offense. You want to put on 30 lbs of muscle and lean out.
    Just focus on diet and cardio. At your age that's all you need.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Bf is to high, too many compounds, too many sides, no privies cycle history, no PCT. too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    Bf is to high, too many compounds, too many sides, no privies cycle history, no PCT. too bad.
    Listen to 38jumper38. He's spot on with everything.

I have taken several cycles in the past, I posted this up for a buddy of mine with no access to a computer so that is his information. Well the reason i am doing this cycle is like the title of my post describes lean mass so i will lower my bf with dieting and this cycle should also help, again i wanted to know if this was a well designed cycle

this is the pct i plan to run..
    Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day
    Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomiphene per day
    Weeks 1-5 1mg Anastrozole per day
    Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
    Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
    Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

and by the way nothing is impossible you think all the bodybuilders with their pro-card had the same mentality as yours pal?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Well, make sense now, if is this for your friend and is first cycle, just go simple with Test 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks, HCG during cycle, not after cycle. and have pct, nolva and clomid.
    The amount off HCG you suggested is a lot, a reasonable amount during cycle will be more proficiency, 250 uis to 500uis/week.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    If youre 260@17%, dont think youll get to 280 lean anytime soon! That will be ALOT of work. As for all the other suggestions, take heed.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One thing that jumps out at me is the amount of tren . 700mg a week of tren E is high. Use caution.......tell your friend to use caution

what dosages are adequate

schering is offline Junior Member
    1000mg sustanon & 800mg tren enanthate is heavy enough and your throwing orals in? That would be a very powerful cycle and you probably won't be dissapointed as long as nothing goes wrong. Why not break it down to 2 lighter 8 week cycles?? Bet you'd like those results even more. BUT that's just my opinion (heh heh). Sometimes less is more, but when we have plenty of compounds to choose from it becomes too easy to go overboard. Just take a minute to think if you want to dedicate yourself to something that intense. After all you are asking for advice on this one and for dosages, I think any lifestyle users that were to use this cycle would most likely have already used all of these anabolics before in lighter cycles as that is how you learn how your body reacts to each new compound. When you start expirencing sides you will have better judgement to know which to remove or lower while cycling. BUT HEY this is still just my opinion. ;-) goodluck

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    I'm confused who's 27 and who's 22? You or your buddy? And who's running the cycle? If it's a first cycle scratch it all and start over.

Quote Originally Posted by sergio89ruben View Post
    and by the way nothing is impossible you think all the bodybuilders with their pro-card had the same mentality as yours pal?
    Lets get something straight first. Your "Buddy" is 27 years old, weights 250lbs at 17% Bf and want to take the cycle as mentioned in the first post and after 12 weeks wants to look lean at 280lbs. That is not going to happen.
    I'm not saying that your "Buddy" can't get that way eventually but its not going to happen after this cycle.
    Ace5 said it in the above post if this is his first cycle scrap it all and go with test only.
    By the way all those "bodybuilders with thier pro-cards" didn't get the way they are after one cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Who's who?

I think it would be better if you posted about yourself and not someone else, it just confuses members. He needs to get access to a computer everyone can even through their phone..

Thread Information