TheClinch is offline Senior Member

NEED SOME ADVICE HERE!! testicular atrophy auto-reversal??

So I was advising a friend that he should use HCG as a part of his cycle/pct plan in order to help reverse the testicular atrophy he was experiencing. Weeks later it came time to place an order and he says that his testicular atrophy automatically reversed itself and he doesn't think he wants to use HCG.

He is in the last week if a test p 100mg eod for first 4 weeks and test e 500mg/week for 12 week cycle.

So have have any of you guys heard of this happening before? I was under the impression that all guys across the board experienced testicular atrophy while on the long cycles and their testicles don't return to a normal size until after the endogenous test production is in full effect. so WTF?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyones different. My first cycle I never used it and didn't notice much testicular atrophy. And as soon as PCT was done they were back to normal. However future cycles I will be using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Everyones different. My first cycle I never used it and didn't notice much testicular atrophy. And as soon as PCT was done they were back to normal. However future cycles I will be using it.
    Ever experienced atrophy and an automatic reversal while still using test?

Your buddy's technically, sort of right. If he gets done with a cycle and waits long enough he might be back to normal. I wouldn't advise him to take that chance. HCG during cycle and PCT after cycle is the way to go. If he wants to save a few bucks and take a chance of getting back to normal naturally, he can play roulette with his own nuts. As for you, make sure you do a strong PCT after your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Your buddy's technically, sort of right. If he gets done with a cycle and waits long enough he might be back to normal. I wouldn't advise him to take that chance. HCG during cycle and PCT after cycle is the way to go. If he wants to save a few bucks and take a chance of getting back to normal naturally, he can play roulette with his own nuts. As for you, make sure you do a strong PCT after your cycle.
    Thanks for the advice

I use HCG 2x/week 250iu while on cycle

Post cycle I use Nolvadex at 40/20/20/20.

bump for a second pass... hoping for a few more entrys

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I take it while on.. low dose 2x week..

and yes he can "recover" without it.. but is he 100% ?? can't say without blood work.

why take a risk, do it up..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Have you seen people recover testicular size while sill using aas? I seriously doubt his claims so I want to ask around about this.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard;566***1
    I take it while on.. low dose 2x week..

and yes he can "recover" without it.. but is he 100% ?? can't say without blood work.

why take a risk, do it up..
    Have you seen people recover testicular size while sill using aas? I seriously doubt his claims so I want to ask around about this.

Thread Information