jutgmh79 is offline New Member

test prop first cycle opinions

hey guys, new to this forum, after a little bit of advice.
    I have managed to get 20 ml of test prop, and am looking at running a cycle. I have read that it needs to be injected eod, however i am not looking at getting massive quickly. I am considering injecting every 3 days to make the cycle last a bit longer as i am really just looking to keep any gains for as long as i can. Before anyone says stack it with this or stack it with that, unfortunately i cannot, as all i have access to is prop. I have previously done a 5 week cycle with 5ml of sustanon 250 with gains i was very happy with, again, that is all that was available. Will appreciate any feed back, cheers

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome
    Stat's please?

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    no. every 3 days wont work. also, 5 weeks of sus doesn't work.

you need at least 8 weeks of prop, eod at about 100 or ed at 50-75.

read up on pct protocol, hcg , and ai's... post yoru strats, training regime, diet... and we'll be able to help you

170cms tall, 71kgs, been training for 6 years, bodyfat is 9%. train mon, thurs chest and triceps wed, fri back and biceps. Do some cardio on bike as legs grow enough just with light resistance. Have increased diet but only seem to put on bodyfat even with clean eating. Just finished cutting from 74 kgs as stomach was getting too big. Always trying to change up diet from high protein and high carb depending o which stage of training i am at

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Age?

sorry 32

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You need a better diet from what I see. Dont hit the gear yet. What's a typical days eating regime?

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    The diet section here is amazing. I thought I was eating pretty well when I came on, and I have learned a tremendous amount in the short time I have been listening to the guys on this board. I came here to find out about gear, which I did, but I think what I learned about what, when, how, and why to eat has had a bigger impact on my physique than the gear. Ok, maybe not bigger, but equal.
    That said, also, prop NEEDS to be pinned ed or at least eod. Less frequent pins does not just stretch out and weaken your cycle, it causes your test levels to fluctuate to much, which is bad. Read up and educate yourself on here before you do anything. The info is all here, and people will help you out if you ask.

Thread Information