Thread: Syringes

nolva250 is offline Junior Member

Syringes

Looking for a place online to buy syringes that are 1.5 and either 23 or 25 G.
    Since my pharmacy don't sell 1.5 that are smaller than 21.
    And I cant buy from Ar-r because they say my shipping address dont match the address on my card..

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Amazon?

I just ordered some syringes from Ar-r and i delivered it to my GF's adress in USA and she'll bring them to me in Europe in a few days when she's coming over. I paid with my card so its different adress. You can put billing adress your adress(card adress) and shipping adress wherever you want.

I live in europe maby thats the problem?
    When i ordered i got this message "The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder"

I talked with ar-r and they told me
    You may need to call your card issuer as to why this is happening. Unfortunately, our merchant account is unable to find an address for your card. Until then, we will not be able to accept payment from this credit card. Any pending charges to your account will drop off within 48 hours if they haven't already. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Our system is setup to verify a billing address to the account. If it cannot detect one, we will not be able to accept payment. Thanks!

Maybe try another card ? Doesnt make sense since it worked for me. I did it without an account, checked out as guest and it asked me billing info and after that shipping info. I believe others from europe have bought also with no problems, just longer duration till the order arrives.

Wait wait, the problem is with the card. The card was made on a certain adress, probably not your current one. Try to remember what adress you wrote in the documents when you opened the account for the card. Either you are trying to commit card fraud cause its not your card or you wrote the wrong adress on which the card is based on.

At billing info you put the card adress and cardholder's name and at shipping wherever you want it shipped and your name or whoever's name will pick up the package on delivery.
    Last edited by JimmySidewalk; 06-13-2011 at 12:23 PM.

It is my current address i never moved but thanks anyway I try another card

cb714 is offline Member
    They sell them everywhere bro. We cant post link but there are similar sites to AR-R that sell them for cheap.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    try sterilesyringes they are very good and fast.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont understand why we can't talk about syringe sources, in my state they are legal without a prescription.

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I dont understand why we can't talk about syringe sources, in my state they are legal without a prescription.
    If you think this is bad, on some forums, we can not even discuss some GNC products. There was a forum discussing how the NYPD banned some GNC legal products. I think some of them were that MONSTER Energy Drink, Gaspari Haladrol and Novadex, and a bunch of others. You can probably look up the list on GOOGLE if your interested in what else is on their "BANNED LIST". But anyways, this is all legal, legitimate stuff. The MODS were complaining about us typing in the names of the GNC products on the LIST because of the fact it has been banned by the NYPD. WTF?? Seriously, is it just me or is this getting ridiculous??

Anyone give me a pm with site that ship to Europe?
    Sterile-syringes don't got any smaller than 21g on their 1.5 and the only ones i find on amazon got no price
    Ar-r is the only place almost I've seen 1.5 that are 23g
    Last edited by nolva250; 06-14-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Thread Information