Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    BJJ's Avatar
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Catacombs
    Posts
    5,430

    Trenbolone Acetate Question

    Currently on test prop and npp I wanted to use tren ace for the very first time but I am concerned about its negative effect on stamina, as reported by many members.

    How much in percentage would you say it reduces one's endurance?

  2. #2
    Lemonada8's Avatar
    Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Read my blog
    Posts
    3,691
    Blog Entries
    2
    side note* how do u like the NPP? thats my next cycle im doing

  3. #3
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, i give it a 7.

  4. #4
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    It can effect people in different ways, in some it really does hinder endurance/cardio and others it doesn't bother them. Its kind of one of those compounds you going to have to try and find out for yourself, but usually you will experience some pf the many kind of sides with tren .

  5. #5
    BJJ's Avatar
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Catacombs
    Posts
    5,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    side note* how do u like the NPP? thats my next cycle im doing
    yes i do like its response on my organism

  6. #6
    BJJ's Avatar
    BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Catacombs
    Posts
    5,430
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, i give it a 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It can effect people in different ways, in some it really does hinder endurance/cardio and others it doesn't bother them. Its kind of one of those compounds you going to have to try and find out for yourself, but usually you will experience some pf the many kind of sides with tren.
    Thanks to both.

    Marcus, I knew you were a real BB but Santa Maria Benedetta!!! that back is insane...

  7. #7
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    31,195
    Blog Entries
    1
    Agreed with Marcus, personally it kills me when it comes to cardio but the insomnia is worse...
    Do not ask me for a source check.






  8. #8
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Thanks to both.

    Marcus, I knew you were a real BB but Santa Maria Benedetta!!! that back is insane...
    Thats Dorian Yates back, one of the biggest in the business

  9. #9
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    31,195
    Blog Entries
    1
    ^^^ Dont remember seeing anyone with a bigger or better back than Dorian .....
    Do not ask me for a source check.






  10. #10
    t-gunz's Avatar
    t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sydney, australia
    Posts
    3,512
    first time on tren ace my cardio was shot. MMA warm up and i was gassed out.

    now i can run with it. not that i want to of course :P

  11. #11
    PK-V's Avatar
    PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^^ Dont remember seeing anyone with a bigger or better back than Dorian .....



    @OP dose dependent but I did find it effected my CV fitness somewhat, especially during a heavy set I would feel breathless quicker than usual

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •