borkach is offline Junior Member

This is FCKED!!!

Im 19, and im experiencing crazy, i mean it ! CRAZY! strength gains! for ex. when i do back i usually start with 6 sets of pull ups. two weeks ago i could do 8-9 of my own body weight(160lbs). Today i did 12 reps of my weight plus 35lbs for 3 sets! thats just one example, but its like that for every muscle 25lbs - 35lbs increase in strength!!!! so can someone please explain to me, why is this happening!!!????? because if its gonna keep going like that im not going to take any steroids LOL!!!

Extra info: i did tbol about 5 months ago( could this still affect me somehow??)

jtuner77 is offline Member
    HUH? Please learn to type a legible post.

butters4u is offline Junior Member
    so, your not taking anything now and are able to do more pull ups?
    and bad idea to take dbol at 19, or u could have been 18 at the time, and shame on who ever sold it to you... hope u did a pct...

its not just pull ups, im able to do much more weight ( plus 25lbs- 35lbs) in every exercise! so im wondering if someone could explain to me why is this happening to me?

not dbol ! i did tbol ( turinabol ) !

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Maybe your supermans bastard child..........or maybe its because your 19 & have high test levels naturally and your body is staring to mature. from 19-20 i gained 100lbs on my bench naturally

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Isn't this stuff some fake wannabe AAS?

I know their is a true AAS with this name but I also know of some fake supplement that exists with this name.

stpete is offline Banned
    Keep up the good work. Can't help w/ the otc's.

i gained 14lbs on tbol( turinabol ) and kept almost all of it, i did good pct, cant say the name of company in here, but the company is russian.

Maybe your supermans bastard child..........or maybe its because your 19 & have high test levels naturally and your body is staring to mature. from 19-20 i gained 100lbs on my bench naturally
    i guess ill wait a little for my next cycle that i planned ) ill just do natural bodybuilding for a couple years! Its just very strange how my strength skyrocketed in a week.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    It's your body creating new neuro muscular connections. This is also called beginner gains. What's happening is your body is learning a new movement and building receptors from the brain that let it know how to do it. It'll taper off

butters4u is offline Junior Member
    read the tbol part to fast lol

Thread Information